I cant take this anymore!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: I cant take this anymore!

Postby hendrick181 » 22 Apr 2013, 20:29

Oops. Apparently it change my cursing! Just hate to tick this AF off.....
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby hendrick181 » 22 Apr 2013, 20:38

Thanks everyone. Bgd and ownmybum thanks for the tips too. Fyi i didnt try it yet but just asked the pharmacy counter at walmart about those baby syringes. They dont sell them but she gave me a couple at no charge.... Should work better for applying the creams etc. i may use one for vaseline and one for dilatizam or honey if i get the courage to try the honey...gulp...
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby owmybum » 23 Apr 2013, 02:40

I hope they work better for you.
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby bgd » 23 Apr 2013, 03:58

hendrick181 wrote:Great info man. thanks. So the honey is defintely used internally inside the rectum right? Are u using your applicator for the honey too? As opposed to what u said about tinactin to be used around the anus only? Im curious why there was no follow up on results of people that tried the honey....i know people disappear on here when they are healed but i dont see any "results"....any posts are just saying they are going to try it...or that they tried it for 3days...etc. definitely let me know how it goes...

Well, I found 4 threads about Manuka and some do claim it worked for them in a short time.
Yes, apply inside the rectum, directly on the fissure. For the honey I initially used a cotton swab yesterday morning, cause I only wanted to insert a little, for testing purposes. By yesterday evening I felt so good like the fissure wasn't there anymore. Then on the second application yesterday evening, for the first time I had the courage to try and locate the fissure with the cotton swab, so I can apply directly to it. I swear I wasn't able to find it. I scooped around my but, poked with the swab, but it just didn't hurt. Now if I try and pull my butt cheeks it hurts a little though. That tells me the fissure is there, but it might be covered with some new skin, that's why it doesn't hurt upon direct gentle contact.
So because I felt so well, I think I might've gone overboard when I applied more with the applicator and dropped also the ointments yesterday evening. In the morning I felt a bit dry and sore. No pain, just discomfort. I also have internal and external roids, so it's hard to tell which type of discomfort it is. So this morning I put plenty of ointment and felt better right away. I gave Manuka a break, just to make sure it's not causing some sort of reaction.
I'll have to figure it out how to dose, I might do Manuka for a couple of hours, let it work and then lube with ointments.
But the big test is gonna be tonight, it's been 4 days now, I'll have to poop sooner or later.
bgd
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby hendrick181 » 25 Apr 2013, 20:47

Dammit!! Botox finally must have kicked in. Felt great last 4 days and now blood. I could feel the muscle tensing up after BM... So desperate to try anything. The honey showed up today. Just put it on..defintely stinging but dont know if its from it or sadly yet another retear. This feels like the set of a really bad movie--day 1, take 56, action! Please let this go away... Have tried so many things.. 2nd round of botox, sitz baths, magnesium, metamucil, miralx .. And still on them all... PS... How the hell do u apply this honey?? Que tip was recommended but u know how difficult it is to get a que tip in there accurately!?!
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby hendrick181 » 25 Apr 2013, 22:43

I am willing try anything to cure this. Been the worst 2 years of my life. I have a 3week old baby that i didnt dven hold today since i feel awful and when i got home from work i had a re-tear trying to apply vaseline. Money is no object as sadly after 2 rounds of botox and the baby being born we have met the deductible for the whole year.... Please help?
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby bgd » 26 Apr 2013, 03:10

I hear you bro. I stopped Manuka after the 2nd application, cause I had a BM that day and was unable to apply anything afterwards cause it burned like hell. Even bath caused more inflammation cause I made it too hot. It's so hard to tam the beast I have in my asshole. Like walking on a thread, you make a wrong move and you're back to square one.
So after every failure I make myself new rules, like no ointments after BM, just let it chill. Not too warm baths, so hard to get the temp right. I'm going for 35 C now.
My applicator also fell apart today, so I'm now switching to those thin insulin syringes. Just chop off the needle, which will leave a hole in the syringe. Lube it and stick it up.
Now indeed the hard part for me also is to find the fissure. It's somewhere in the back next to the bone, close to the entrance. But it must be folded between some rhoids. I might need to use my finger after all. Anus is not so tight anymore, due to botox, so it might work. The irony is that one day I'm on my death bed and the next day I can't even feel nor find my fissure. I'll have to ask my doctor where the AF is located more precisely.
I even got some gas incontinence, so botox is definitely on, so don't get it why it still spasms after BM.
Anyways, the only thing that works claiming my life back right now is to keep the AF beast sleeping. Pooping every 4th day, not sure what that implies long term in terms of health risk. But can't afford 8h of pain everyday.
I'll give Manuka a 2nd chance, just need to figure out a system. Not right after BM, that's for sure. Maybe in the lunch break at the office.
bgd
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby hendrick181 » 02 May 2013, 20:15

Had a decent couple weeks. Spasms after most BM but the dilatizam was keeping up to reduce it soon after. Now blood two night in a row trying to apply vaseline prior to bowel movements. Both nite it wasnt bright red like in the past. Was more light red/pinkish. Is this still a retear and back to square 1?? Ugh.. I pray not.... I tried the honey and had no effect..... Cant get this (naughty naughty) healed no matter what i try....
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby hendrick181 » 02 May 2013, 20:52

Oh and painful now too.... Certainly feels like a fresh fear. How in the world is it even possible to ever heal these???? Every BM irritates it enough to never get a chance to heal!?!
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby bgd » 03 May 2013, 03:58

The same question keeps haunting me. It's just ridiculous. My uncle had brain surgery, you know how it works, they basically cut your skull in two with a saw, remove half of your brain and then stitch it all back together. I was like, wow, he must be in huge pain for weeks after that. No way, he was back on his feet couple of days later, like nothing happened. Then why my half inch scratch hurts so disproportionately bad and takes so long to heal?
I also wonder why science is so broke about this condition. Why can't they just invent something to cure this faster?
Anyways, I managed to get a full decent week too. That because I only had one stool around the middle of the week and managed not to tear. But today I'm due again. The key to it after all is not to tear and I think I found a technique that works for me, by controlling the anal opening using the sphincter muscle.
I also started to use Manuka regularly twice a day. I don't know if it's that or just the fact that I pooped less and managed not to tear, but I didn't feel my fissure for days now, even when walking or sitting. So I'm gonna stick to this formula. More here:
http://anal-fissure.org/t6586-diary-of-pain
bgd
Proctosphincteranalogist