Skin tags

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

Re: Skin tags

Postby Fissulyna » 29 Dec 2007, 17:59

Oh, and I forgot- after we all Pimp Our @$#@es, as a final touch we will all tattoo our LOGO that we have to think of - as a sine of "brotherhood"
so that we all can recognize each other many years down the road and show our grandkids what we had to go through to get a perfect working and perfect looking butt !!!!! World War 3 - I tell you ....
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Fissulyna » 29 Dec 2007, 19:42

OOooooooooooooooooo----keeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy :hi: , yes it is me, THE ONLY ONE ON THE BOARD TODAY... obviously Image . Pitiful, I know ... Image
ANYWAY - found nice thread about anal tag removal - just want to share ...if anybody ever comes to this palace again :shock:
www.medhelp.org/posts/show/6419
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby SunshineHope » 30 Dec 2007, 06:55

I think I've been more bothered by my skin tag than my fissure. Gosh if I just had a fissure alone I wouldn't even care! :p hehe. It wouldn't be so bad for me to deal with because my BMs have generally been pretty soft and the fissure doesn't *usually* hurt by itself - it only hurts if i irritate it by itching it or something. Usually the fissure itself isn't itchy but that silly skin tag! Gooodness. It drives me mad sometimes. I even tried putting tea tree oil on it a few days ago to see if it might reduce the size as tea tree oil is usually mindblowing when it comes to reducing the size of mosquito bites or other weird bumps. My rectum felt like it was on fire, hehe :). I tried again another time and made sure I didn't apply it to the fissure and only the skin tag, and my skin tag got like super duper itchy.
I'm not sure what to do or how else to reduce the size of this thing, I don't know if soaking or aloe vera help *that* much, do they?? I haven't been doing either lately so I'm not sure.. Lecia did it help you much?
Take care xo
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Dec 2007, 15:03

I am dealing with outside hemmie -turning to skin tag right now, so tell me about burning ; ))) and irritation there ! I tried myriad of creams and last night decided to try good old chamomile tea. I cooked the tea, coled it down, took little of it and put it in another container and added 30 drops of white oak tincture. Than I
soaked 2 cotton make-up remover pads in it, drained it a little so it won't drip and put it between my cheeks around 6 pm. I checked situation around 11 pm - it looked already better !!! So I soaked new puffs and left them over night. This morning tags were much smaller, more natural color and discharge from the hemmie was minimal . I had my BM, washed myself and put new puffs again - I will continue with this for couple of days to see what happens ! So far - so good (knock the wood- knock, knock, knock). I use ultra thin overnight pads to protect my panties from the tea .
Hope it helps somebody else too !!!
XOXO
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby SunshineHope » 31 Dec 2007, 21:39

Oh wow fiss that sounds fantastic! Let us know how it goes after a few days!
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Deleted User 5 » 01 Jan 2008, 10:32

So Fissy, how is everything down there now, still getting better and reducing in size?

Sunshine, I usedvTea tree oil when I had my fissure, actually it was more like a wax(?)....can't say that it helped but I may not have used it long enough...
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 01 Jan 2008, 12:33

Ok,
I'm a little confused. So everyone can see their skin tags? I've had my wife look down there and see can't even see the fissure. The two CRS' that performed exams on me said I did have any, but when the GI doc conducted the colonoscopy he took pictures and showed me the "anal papilla" as landmarks for where he injected the botox. He also said everyone with a chronic anal fissure will have anal papilla.
So this leaves me with the question, is everyone referring to protrusions you can see?
Thanks.

Postby bherna1 » 01 Jan 2008, 13:13

I dont know about you or anyone else but i am referring to flaps of tissue that form above or around the fissure. I was told by my GI that these flaps or skin tags form naturally as a defense machinism to shield bacteria away from the fissure. Mine are at the 12 and 6 oclock position per my GI. I cant speak for anyone else but you can see mine visually and feel it when it flares up.
How was your botox procedure? Did it heal you up? I need to consider a long term method and i dont want to do the cutting of the muscle due to having IBS. My surgeon mention cutting someone's muscle who has IBS could increase chances of incontienance. Sorry for my missspellings.
Thanks
Bernard
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby buttgirl » 01 Jan 2008, 14:33

My skin tag is on the outside. It looks kind like a huge wart but without the warty bumps--it's smooth like scar tissue should be. I didn't get it until the abscess erupted. I had had a fissure for a year by then.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Fissulyna » 01 Jan 2008, 15:42

Hi all : )),
Hope you all had at least some fun last night : ) ! Anyway, skin tags - yeah - annoying little buggers $#$@$$%#!!! They got bigger after I had LIS because of the swelling of the whole area after surgery. One is looking promising - it is just a skin flap and will shrink further when inflammation is gone and fissure heals, but one that was caused by needle injury of hemorrhoid is still strange looking - not just a flap - it is thicker and hard - I don't buy the theory that it s a skin tag ! It is shrinking since I started using chamomile and oak compresses on it, but still - not a classical tag ! I have app. with other CRS Thursday and will se what she thinks it is.
I would be willing to remove it - I don't care "extra" wound, because I don't think this one will calm down forever. It is not very big though, maybe (imagine triangle) 8 mm, by 6 mm, by 5 mm., but it is 3 mm thick ! Classical tag can be long and much bigger but is completely deflated - just empty small skin sack. It also has hard bulbous base that does not hurt when touch it but what the heck is that ????
Hope, my T. app. will give us all some insight !
HUG TO ALL
PS: KIM, thanks for asking XOXO, I am doing better today : )
BERNARD , sorry to hear about IBS : (. I hope you will heal on your own and don't worry about spelling - mine is not much better ; )
Fissulyna
VIP