Spasms continuing after healed?!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Spasms continuing after healed?!

Postby mamafizz » 08 Jan 2017, 22:48

Also I hate taking any meds but I took tylenol 2 and Advil 2 at the same time since they react differently The pharmicist told me this would be fine and my son in laws mother who is a nurse. Luckily after Botox I have not had to take much it's been about 3 weeks , I have some burning and discomfort primarily as I told Gilmore Girl the tightness but Someone else on the forum who had this a year finally had hers healed and it took months after for the tightness and muscles to simmer down and relax, but she said they eventually due the muscle has to be retrained so it is not so overactive. PRAYERS help.... Pray Pray, they will be answered.. Just keep Praying.. This will pass.for sure.. We are all getting there. Miracles happen we will get ours soon....
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 1

Postby mamafizz » 08 Jan 2017, 22:54

This condition is anxiety provoking so need to try to relieve the anxiety and I just read about CBD oil topical maybe? trying to find out info on this... Suppose to be good for pain as well.. Also watch some funny video's laughter is the best medicine and helps release endorphins.... nothing like a little endorfin..lol (typing laying on my side sorry for typo's I am a published childrens book author and company owner, I typically would be working like crazy and right now I cannot do any of this.. not my choice of so many months off.. I am going to take a real vacation after this ordeal... Plan now... God is love and we are going to get through this very soon I am sure of it.....
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Ryleighsmama » 09 Jan 2017, 09:10

Wow! Thank you mamafizz. Very encouraging words. Like I said, I am in the beginning stages. I am one that will take pain medication just for some kind of relief. My story is too long, so I won't try to tell it. But, I sure need positive people like you and GG in my circle. Any time you feel like giving me advice or whatever, feel free to do so.
Ryleighsmama
Fibre Addict

Postby mamafizz » 09 Jan 2017, 14:07

Well, Update... had my Botox Follow up appointment and the Surgeon said I am healed!!!! I do still have all of this soreness and tightness yet but as GG said that should start to subside, that memory muscle and nerve endings need to settle down. Also I do have swollen Hem he said but should get better in a bout a month. So the Botox did work, now I just need it to stop hurting and muscle aches and golf ball feeling to smooth out.... It is definitely going to get better. Going to contact the Physical Therapist so that it could help the muscle dysfunction. We all will be getting better soon....Can't wait to be pain free... on the road....
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Ryleighsmama » 09 Jan 2017, 14:10

Yippee! That is great news! I feel that your positivity will only bring faster results. I am happy for you!
Ryleighsmama
Fibre Addict

Postby GilmoreGirl » 09 Jan 2017, 14:22

Great news mamafizz! Hopefully you'll get into physio asap and be done with all this!
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18

Postby mamafizz » 10 Jan 2017, 13:12

Yes, thanks much need to get that muscle to go back to normal...keep me posted...praying for us all for continued healing...
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby positivesun » 21 Jan 2017, 04:24

mamafizz wrote:Also I hate taking any meds but I took tylenol 2 and Advil 2 at the same time since they react differently The pharmicist told me this would be fine and my son in laws mother who is a nurse. Luckily after Botox I have not had to take much it's been about 3 weeks , I have some burning and discomfort primarily as I told Gilmore Girl the tightness but Someone else on the forum who had this a year finally had hers healed and it took months after for the tightness and muscles to simmer down and relax, but she said they eventually due the muscle has to be retrained so it is not so overactive. PRAYERS help.... Pray Pray, they will be answered.. Just keep Praying.. This will pass.for sure.. We are all getting there. Miracles happen we will get ours soon....

Mama fizz it seems we are at similar stages in our journeys, with similar pain. Did the lady you mention state anything that helped her muscles heal? Or did it just take time? Please keep me updated!
positivesun
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby GilmoreGirl » 22 Jan 2017, 18:01

Positive sun,

Sorry to hear you're also suffering. You may want to see a pelvic floor physiotherapist!

GG
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18

Postby Ryleighsmama » 22 Jan 2017, 18:06

Hi GG,
I was wondering if you were ever given Valium for chronic fissure pain. I ended up going to ER yesterday morning because I was awakened at 12:30am and awake until 6:30am in horrible pain. They refused to give any pain medication and gave me 5MG of Valium and want me to religiously take 4 every six hours. So basically I sleep all day. I go to the rectal surgeon on 1/27. I am 100% depressed and at my wits end.
Ryleighsmama
Fibre Addict