Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Postby Jo » 29 Jul 2008, 08:41

Dear Fissy,
You sound like you made it through your exam without too much pain. I am so happy that you are done with that and have a plan, it would be good to get a 2nd opinion, hopefully they will have the same plan/thoughts.
:belle:
Take it easy today and do something nice for yourself. Hope you are not having any ill effects from yesterdays exam.
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Fissulyna » 29 Jul 2008, 15:46

Hi my dearest friends Image - I can not but smile any time I see you all here , no matter how up or down I might feel Image Image Image !!! It is so comforting that you all have same opinion - that I should go for colonoscopy and sec. opinion too Image . If I miss this app. who knows when I would be able to catch this guy if needed - so I better "gear up" my butt for one more probe Image .
Kimmy-boy - Thanks and I LOVE your new name LOL !!!!!
Val- my buddy Image - I was worried too, and I hope that he would recognize one if he sees it - I guess since he will cut it off anyway it will eliminate mini fistula if present - what do you think ?! Image
Chris - baby - too bad that you can not be more here with us Image , we miss you and your experience with those things Image
Cheryl - thanks for prayers and for thinking about me. I hope your IBS is behaving today ! : ))
Jo- thanks for encouragement and good wishes Image , hopefully I will be on road of recovery soon. My butt did hurt little through the night, but BM was pretty good - I think exam relaxed that sphincter somewhat and I was able to poop more easily - I even refused to squat LOL - I decided to stop pampering my butt that much - it is broken anyway : (
Happy - I ADORE your AF dance Image - I will start practicing as soon as I finish this post ! Yes, you are right, I should keep that colonoscopy - better to have it now for many reasons ! First - I would hate to have it in couple of years when my fissure is healed and panic that I will reopen one, second - it will hopefully come back OK and nobody will have to worry about inflammatory causes and such and third - as you said - it might even relax that stupid sphincter more and help with healing ! Image
My "Tubby" - how are you today ? Did you get an app. yet ? Yes, we have same icky tags and they have to go before they truly become fistulas and such Image ! You know, I was thinking, maybe that anal stretch is really good if done with experience since it relaxes outer sphincter too which in my case is tight also Image - that is why I always feel better after exam ! I hope you are not in much pain buddy Image
Lecia - sweetness - thanks so much for yesterday's prayers and being with me before the exam Image - love you baby - hope you are not hurting today too much :sprinkleheart:
LOVE TO ALL !!!!!!!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 30 Jul 2008, 10:10

Fissy!!
I am glad you are ok. I am sure that the colonoscopy will turn out fine. I thought about you all day. Now you can relax. Yes I agree to go for the second opinion. It can't hurt at all. The colonoscopy will ease your mind too. Are you feeling ok today? Sit back watch the soaps with your feet up! Talk to you soon. Hang in there. Image
Patty

Postby Deleted User 5 » 30 Jul 2008, 11:42

Hope you are still doing OK, too, Patty!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 30 Jul 2008, 12:33

Ello Dear Fissy
How are you doing today ?
You sound sparky again :D I think laser guy has given you some sound advice to go on !
LETS GET FIXED !
I am hanging in there with my godsend germaloids cream – Fiss can you tell me is this ok to use like 3x every day , the cream has Lidocaine Hydrochloride and Zinc Oxide ??
Can you tell me anymore about A/D ?? I wasn’t aware that it stretches both muscles ???
That sounds the ticket !
No appointment date as yet , I stalk the postman daily for some news !
Val how about you ? This NHS is crazy days !

Postby val » 30 Jul 2008, 13:19

I still havent got the appointment for the MRI, and I have to wait until 11th august just for the consultation! Goodness knows how long I'll have to wait for the op after that!!

How about you, did they give an indication of how long you had to wait? If you have a telephone number, keep phoning up and bugging them, because they will hurry it up if you annoy them a lot! Are you still hurting? I hope not!

How about you, Fissy, are you feeling any better today?
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 30 Jul 2008, 14:03

Dear Val
Ok I am with you now regards your waiting time!
The waiting is the pitts, more so when we are in pain, there has been a couple of times my pain has been so bad since my setback that I have thought to take myself to emergency and scream at them to fix me !
But it is not life threatening Image Image
My pain is almost back to where I was in march 2007 when I first came down with this evil specimen, now I think that surgeon sure was right …I could have been fixed a long time ago…
But nevermind... These things are sent to try us !
Keeping positive is most important for us all right now…
Val they said the waiting list wasn’t too bad, 6-8 weeks
How is the pain for you , have the headaches subsided a little ?
Stay strong...Keep busy Image
x

Postby happyass » 30 Jul 2008, 14:17

tabby,
i hope you hang in there and that soon this too shall pass.
here are happy hugs for you.....
happy
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 30 Jul 2008, 14:28

Been thinking of you Tabby since we haven't seen your pretty face around her as much. Hope you are managing with the wait and not feeling too down and out about things.

Hi Val-can't believe you don't have your MRI appt. But you are right to keep calling. Persistence seems to be key. I always want to believe my doctor will call me but it never happens that way-I end up having to call and get through all the gatekeepers first.

Hope you are feeling more optimistic, Fissy!

Postby Guest » 30 Jul 2008, 14:54

Happy
Thank you for your hugs Image
I am looking forward Happy !
I love your fissure dance, you know i am sure i do that dance without realising ! Image
Lecia
You are a gem…
How are you doing ? do you feel the bug is truly out of your system now ?
I say double does some acidophillis !
I have been keeping busy as I am scared my head might run away with me if I sit for too long ! I am taking vals advice about
"Google the doctor" and trying to keep a balanced mind !
We have school holidays here which is helping me keep going and the busy-ness of children coming and going makes me forget....Thou my forehead wrinkles tell a different story !! kids are great ! tonight they are sleeping in the tent in the garden !
Wish me luck !