new here

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: new here

Postby pinky » 14 Sep 2008, 08:10

Lecia,my skin tag is painful to touch.i think it hurts to sit coz of it.ill leave it to my crs.how painful was it after removal and how long did u have the pain?
Jen-did u lift ur son after the operation?my son is around 8kgs.ur son's so cute in the pic
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6

Postby Guest » 14 Sep 2008, 08:15

Yeah, Jen's son is such a cutie, isn't he?  Just melts my heart!My skintag hurt so much so it was worth it to get it removed.  I also had a hemorrhoidectomy at the time so I didn't notice any particular pain associated with it being removed but it did heal up and I am glad it is gone.

Postby Guest » 14 Sep 2008, 08:51

Pinky i am sure you will be in the 96% the pain you are dealing with now will prove so i am sure of it....
My skin tag has never been an issue... Gremlin Code Ј*)_@:{_*!"$%
Never has it been sore in all the long time i have had it....i would say tags that are painful/complicated need to come off !
Your tag may also have the potential to shrink down once things are not so inflammed, Your CRS will advise you best as they know what they are dealing with....
Dont be scared Image Image Image
I am feeling OK , A little tender at the injection sites but cannot complain....More code here "!?@{~}+_$%^^&'#.>
Thanks for asking :truebud:

Postby val » 14 Sep 2008, 14:30

Yeah, thats right Pinky - if its bothering you then get it chopped off! Mine was infected along with a fistula and i'm so glad they dealt with it along with the LIS because it all healed up together. It wasn't that bad honestly! And i'm the biggest wuss ever! Any sight of needles or blood and i keel over! So if i could cope with it anyone can!!

You'll be fine!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Fissulyna » 14 Sep 2008, 16:26

Pinky - I developed tags after first LIS and they were nothing but a trouble since than : (. CRSs have different approaches regarding them - generally if they do not pose any problem , they are left alone, if they cause trouble they are chopped off. I had both taken off during my second LIS and one healed in a sec Gremlin code &&%$#@@^&*(*& BOOOO!!!, and another place is driving me nuts - but that is exception and that tag had to go anyway sooner or later LOL, so what the heck ; )), better to go through this while I have insurance and somebody to help LOL - I have to look positive side ; ).
Bottom line, - your CRS will know if it needs to "fly" and you will heal as fast as Val : ))) !!!!
Best of luck with it all Image Image Image Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby pinky » 15 Sep 2008, 02:28

thanks for the advice.i know its best left alone if it isnt causing any problem.im just not sure about mine as i know its painful when i touch n try to sit.i dont touch there at all so i dont know if its causing more pain.ill just leave it to crs.
ill be off in 2hrs.hope everyone's better today.
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6