Unbearable pain please help

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Unbearable pain please help

Postby GilmoreGirl » 28 Nov 2016, 15:32

I'm really really sore and spasms are bad despite morphine - I'm really getting scared now
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18

Postby Mypoorbutt » 28 Nov 2016, 15:39

Can you feel anything up there huni if you can feel poop and it's not coming out maybe start it off with an enema....if there is no poop there then maybe your spasms are from your anxiety....trust me my spasm can come out of nowhere if I'm anxious...or maybe your sphincter is just reacting to the prep. Have you taken the second sachet yet...I know once nothing happened until 20 mins after I the second sachet. If your really in pain in your stomach you could phone the hospital to ask for advice
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby GilmoreGirl » 28 Nov 2016, 16:08

No there's nothing there. Butt is so sore after yesterday and I'm having stomach cramps - keep rushing to the toilet but then nothing happens. I'm taking an Ativan and having a hot bath, trying not to panic but my doctors office is closed now and there's nothing I can do. Will likely be up all night
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 28 Nov 2016, 16:16

There is always the possibility that it will take a while because there's not much to come out...in a way it's good your getting cramps as it shows it's working. Have you had the second one. You could always go to hospital if the stomach pain is really bad.
Mypoorbutt

Postby GilmoreGirl » 28 Nov 2016, 16:24

Taking the second one in half an hour...I guess something must be happening, but I'm worried there's a blockage or something? I don't have much faith in the er doctor I saw yesterday. I have my appointment first thing in the am so i guess I'll show up whether I'm cleaned out or not
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 28 Nov 2016, 16:40

Yes just go whether or not you managed to get clear, I have been a few times when it wasn't totally clear and they were okk...I just said I vomited so didn't manage to keep all the prep down...that's was when my crohns was bad and the first sachet I went 30 times. If there is a blockage the prep will clear it...it's really sting stuff, just if your stomach pain get really really bad phone the hospital and explain the situation.
Mypoorbutt

Postby GilmoreGirl » 28 Nov 2016, 17:30

Ok - just had several medium sized very hard painful bms. Cramping was excruciating and I thought I would faint. Fissure seems ok but I'm waiting for the sphincter to clam back up - the Ativan prob helped there, I have another half to take if needed.

Just took second dose, expecting quick effects this time as my gut in rumbling in overdrive. Glad to have gone some but fearing the rest of the night, I think it's going to be a very long one.

Peanut butter sandwich and chocolate almond milk, a long nap, lots of morphine, and a movie after this all is done tomorrow morning - just have to keep thinking about that
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 28 Nov 2016, 17:43

Your half way through Hun keep going this time tomorrow it will be over and you will be on your way to getting your LIS and being back to normal.
It's hellish but it won't last forever
Mypoorbutt

Postby GilmoreGirl » 28 Nov 2016, 22:10

Thanks for helping me stay calm, today has been rough so far, one of the hardest yet.

I am exhausted but just took my last sachet of disgusting prep without puking. Lying in bed watching Netflix hoping that this one will act fast and I will be able to sleep before 1 or 2. Finally getting liquid bms, not clear yet but they will be I'm sure.
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 29 Nov 2016, 06:47

You have done really well Hun sending you lots of positivity for the colonoscopy I'm sure you will be fine and can go for your LIS.
Super good luck and big hugs
Mypoorbutt