You know you have an anal fissure when...

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: You know you have an anal fissure when...

Postby Bumbutt » 23 Jan 2011, 08:55

By the way... I've got the makeup bag thing too. That's what made me laugh so much. It gives a whole new meaning to the concept of a "fanny pack". Image
Bumbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7

Postby Guest » 23 Jan 2011, 16:45

Glad you found humor in this BB:)
I'm not sure if I would have thought it was too funny when my fissure was active before LIS Image
It's crazy the things we have to do to survive a fissure. I remember being on vacation down in the FL.Keys last summer and looking in every shop I could find down there for a removable shower wand to install in the bathroom where we were staying. They had one in a hardware store on the little island where we were staying. I think I would have paid a million $ for it... It went with me in my suitcase on another mini vacation in Orlando. Image with my butt bag, heating pad. I can't believe how hard I tried to have a good time. Just finding somewhere to eat fissure safe food is a challenge when you are away from home!
I'm so looking forward to a vacation this year and praying my butt stays as well as it has been since LIS! :)

Postby Bumbutt » 24 Jan 2011, 06:58

I laughed so hard about the make-up bag... I wanted to take a picture of mine and make it my avatar. We had guests come visit, and I couldn't have all these tubes of rectogesic and lidocaine and ky-jelly, etc, all sitting out - so I dug up an old make up bag and thought I was pretty clever. So funny to hear that everyone else has done the same thing!
The portable shower wand is a good idea too! But, I really hope you can have a good vacation this year, without too many butt-concerns!
Bumbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7

Postby evie » 24 Jan 2011, 07:13

hi, dawn just been reading your post on the [bum bag] sooo funny but, so true i think we must all have these things mine are in [my bum draw ] in the bathroom lol. you have to keep a sense of humour in all this or you would spend your days in tears saying why me! so keep smiling everyone and keep finding the funny side of things if you can i,am off to have my salt bath soak now ,one day i will have abeautiful bubble bath with no stinging and no pain!! until then bring on the salt. take care xx
evie
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Guest » 25 Jan 2011, 07:44

Thank you BB:). I hope you guys get to put this all behind you soon, too!
evie,
I was so depressed when I had my fissure. I think the 8 months wore me down Image You guys are awesome being able to keep a sense of humor through this!
Enjoy your salt bath,Lol! Your bubble bath days will come again! :)

Postby evie » 25 Jan 2011, 13:58

hi dawn, hope you had a good day today,i had 2 b.m no blood today and i dont know if i dare say that i feel like i have turned a corner today, because every time i say something good has happened with my butt it seems to rebel and start to play up again lol! but, i have not put any cream on today and didnt have to hang on to aything while having my b.m if you know what i mean ? , so on the whole today has been a good one for me still sticking strictly to fissure freindly diet and loads of liquid but, i have had a yougart today -ok so far ,still got a pulling sensation on left side of butt which i can live with! hoping for good days for you all. xxx
evie
Fibre Addict

Postby Guest » 25 Jan 2011, 20:08

I'm so happy you had a good day evie!! I hope the botox does the trick for you!! Image
I ate some yogurt when my fissure was bad and it seemed to do ok with that. I actually looked forward to my yogurt. It was a treat at the time.
Hope you continue moving forward evie :)

Postby alpinestrawberry » 09 Feb 2011, 17:41

You know you have an anal fissure when the Pajama Jeans commercial reaaaallly catches your attention! :D
alpinestrawberry
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 17

Postby spamfree1232002 » 26 Feb 2011, 05:14

You know you have a chronic AF when the first thing you look for in a new car is the heated seats option
spamfree1232002
Salt Bather

Postby happyass » 26 Feb 2011, 07:47

when u have a nervous breakdown just thinking about going to the toilet!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74