Fissure hell!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Fissure hell!

Postby Corsi » 13 May 2009, 05:57

Kim wrote:Lars, my understanding is that unless you have the bm *before* the enema, consistent practice will cause enema dependency, so be careful. It doesn't matter if it is water, coffee or vodka. You would be re-training your regularity to depend on the enema rather than a natural cycle. You probably should wean yourself from that practice as you get better and better. Try googling enema + dependency.
I agree Kim... I would talk to a doctor about this Lars.
It's fantastic you could run Lars...good luck :D
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby lars » 13 May 2009, 13:07

cherylk wrote:Don't know what to say about the enemas, studmuffin. Image Have you found a new gf???????

No gf yet :) I don`t think I will ever find myself a girlfriend unless I recover 100% from this nightmare. Have tried to make contact with girls that I like but have been blown off every time. Don`t think girls can see a future with a guy who have health problems at the age of only 29...
The enema experiment has only lasted for about 2 weeks. I makes everything go out so fast and it cleans out my whole anus. So far I have used it twice today and I feel almost normal :)
But why I still bleed suprises me... The fissure is long gone and I cannot feel it anymore.. I didn`t have hemmies on the last exam.. Strange that a irritation can bleed so much...
Does anyone think Colifoam is worth a shot? Or maybe I could make things worse? I don`t have innflammation so I am not sure...
Since I am so skinny and have lost so many pounds I would like to start weightlifting again. But I know that it puts a lot of pressure on my butt so I am not sure what to do :(
lars
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby cherylk » 13 May 2009, 13:13

Those gals in Norway must be weirdos (sorry, Corsi). How do they know you have health issues??? Hey, my son is still single, and he's 36 (I was a child bride). You have plenty of time to find a gf. Oftentimes, the probs start with a gf!! Hang in there, studmuffin, and don't get dependant on those crazy enemas!! Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Fissulyna » 13 May 2009, 16:01

When people are young and healthy, they can not understand or want to deal with "problems" and who can blame them ??? I certainly was not ready for things like that - I mean, I am not still ready LOL - but have to deal with all that crap that is "life with health issues" Image
Lars- you will be well soon , so those issues will not be a problem any more ! You can start weight training but with smaller weights and more repetitions! You will actually get better definition with that - long and lean muscle and not funny "pump-up" look.
Best of luck for your continuous healing Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby lars » 21 May 2009, 04:59

I am very open about my butt problems. If they ask what is wrong with me I answer with the truth IF thay wanna hear it :) I will ask my doc about the enemas. Will also ask if it may be yeast or eczema that is going on in my anus?
Lately I have had torrible hard big`s and some bleeding. I have had to use enemas to get them out.. They get stuck in my a**hole and cannot seem to get out by themselves...
But there is no pain just burning so it is not fissure pain.
Am thinking that maybe Alo Vera is good to using on the inside on my anus? There HAS to be someting that can get rid of the irritation...
lars
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby cherylk » 21 May 2009, 05:59

Studmuffin,
You've got to get your bm's OK, or your butt won't heal. Have you tried Movicol????? You'll finally get healed, and then those girls will be sorry. Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Fissulyna » 21 May 2009, 14:25

Aloe can certainly be used Lars - it is absolutely safe . The only problem is that it is gel-like - like KY lubricant . I think that if you wish to make it slide out you should use something that is oily - like Vaseline or such. If you can apply it inside before BM - well- that would be great, and than wash and apply again to protect the area from irritation of any other kind.
Yes, as Cheryl said - you have to make sure poop is soft, buddy - do you eat right (lots of fiber and such ???) or use anything to make BM softer ? You are just on the verge of healing completely - you do not want any setbacks now :) !
So, please make your poop soft LOL- OK ??? Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby lars » 22 May 2009, 06:07

Thanks for all the support :) You are great.
Movicol? Is that something I can use in the long run?
I eat normaly, don`t stay on a strict diet or something. I have eaten the same things as I always eat so it is a little strange.
lars
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 22 May 2009, 06:29

Oh yes ! Get on it Image
Movicol can be used for long term, I hope it makes the difference for you, Studmuffin Image

Postby lars » 29 May 2009, 01:57

Movicol took care of the hard bms :) It just floats out now. But I wonder if anyone can send me some anurex? It isn`t sold in Norway of course. I feel it could help with the burning. I will pay for it of course :)
Has enyone seen this link?
http://anusitis.com/
Pay for a e-book?
lars
Proctosphincteranalogist