Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby missy moo » 09 Mar 2018, 15:49

Yea well I just had bacon and eggs with a piece of (devil toast) toast is the worst but I had breakfast with my partner an mother in-law I couldn't just push the toast aside this fissure is to controlling you really notice it while eatting with normal bummed people it sucks.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby missy moo » 09 Mar 2018, 15:53

Today's 2 bms were 4s an a bit of after burn/discomfort plus a strange over stretch discomfort but these bms didn't to much stretching so don't know what that's all about plus a little pain back were the other fissure was the one that happen from the procedure hoping that fissure isn't trying to become cronic I plan on seeing the doctor at the 6week mark if I still have any discomfort to book more Botox since I have to wait 3 months till the Botox is out of my system may aswel get booked incase.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Canttakethis » 12 Mar 2018, 18:13

Haven’t been on much as we are planning a trip but just saw some things about diet. I have seen several CRS and they all said as long as your BMs are soft and normal you do not need to follow any special diet. You do need to get fiber and the DOCTOR said the best way is through fiber one bars - at least one if not two a day or one bar and one fiber one “dessert”. And you can have caffeine and alcohol - as long as you balance them with water. I’ve had this fissure and spasms for 15 months and I have not found that any certain foods make my fissure any worse. Just eat your fiber one bars so your stools aren’t too hard and otherwise don’t worry about it! We are already under so much stress. Our family has pizza night every Friday. I can’t imagine giving that up along with everything else I’ve had to for this injury. Hang in there.
Canttakethis
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby PreggoAF » 12 Mar 2018, 21:30

How are you doing lately, Missy?
Chronic fissure: January 2018
Diltiazem since Feb 2018
Miralax and Magnesium
LIS, tag removal, hems banded: July 2018
PreggoAF
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 13 Mar 2018, 00:12

Hi I'm doing fine had a few days with no added fiber powder or lax sachets had a mix of bms but only having some discomfort during bms an maybe a stretched feeling afterwards for 2 mins so all is going good I recommend trying Botox first if your not in chronic all day everyday pain an spasms which I wasn't. Hope your doing well too
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby PreggoAF » 13 Mar 2018, 01:13

That’s so great, Missy!! Glad to hear you’re doing well. I’m still just trying to make it through this pregnancy (so close now!) Hopefully things will get better for me soon :)
Diltiazem since Feb 2018
Miralax and Magnesium
PreggoAF
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 13 Mar 2018, 01:28

Your having a C section right? When is that booked for? Or when is your due date
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby PreggoAF » 13 Mar 2018, 09:35

I am! It’s booked for March 30th, so that’s right around the corner! I’m susceptible to pregnancy hemorrhoids and have been battling them for months and I think they really contributed to my fissure, so I’m hoping that getting the baby out will help with that problem. I’m obviously worried though about how breastfeeding will affect my AF since it aggravated it last time. I’m hoping I can just continue using my same tricks to get soft BMs (good diet, magnesium, colace) I’m talking to my CRS I’m a week about LIS after I deliver because I still bleed a lot everyday and deal with spasms for half of it. Plus, our fam is moving overseas in June so I really need to get this fixed ASAP!
Diltiazem since Feb 2018
Miralax and Magnesium
PreggoAF
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 13 Mar 2018, 13:57

Ok now I know who you are, the one moving overseas : ) if I was you I would give it a little time after having baby it mite all settle down if not get lis pressure can cause a fissure to start with you have alot of pressure from baby, this is your 3rd boy?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 13 Mar 2018, 16:23

A question for someone with an answer
Is it a bad sign that I'm still seeing blood during a bm? I'm only getting discomfort during bms not that horrible fissure pain I use to get.
missy moo
King Fissure