hello

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: hello

Postby Guest » 30 Jan 2009, 08:34

I hope you are okay. It worries us when you just drop off like this!

Postby cherylk » 30 Jan 2009, 09:06

Yes, Dazzy, I agree with Tootie!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby derryboy » 30 Jan 2009, 09:32

hello my friends, i am so very sorry that ive not been on. the silly people from the phone companys have been upgrading lines etc, nd ive just got my internet connections bak, sorry guys, if id known i would said sorry guys xx from me to all of you xx
update tme
CEFALEXIN 500mg 1 3X Aday
METRONIDAZOLE 400mg 1 3x aday
i ave been thrown up with them.
so the doc came to my home yesterday
took me off the METRONIDAZOLE 400mg 1 3x aday
but kept me on the CEFALEXIN 500mg 1 3X Aday
and gave me an anti sickness tablets METOCLOPRAMIDE
He reckons for some reason i have become allergic to antibiotics
he want me to carry on with the other antibiotics with the anti sickness , to see if they help me stop being sick
well so far i have vomited once since i took the 1st ones this morning, and now feel rather generaly crap, i feel tired, sick, restless, hot sweats, chills, guess like flu like symptoms. i certainly at the mo dont feel up to eatn, am just drinking water and plenty lucozade,
so all in all i feel yuck , but on positive note he has said if things are no better by monday wen i see him at 9.30 he will admit me to the hossi,
ive not had a BM since gosh..... tues/wed though, but i guess not eatn means nothing to go out...
the fissures are still rearing there evil side, nd of course the digit inspection didnt help, so there stinging shall we say, Image so my butt area is none to happy fella at the moment,
oooo the joys
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby derryboy » 30 Jan 2009, 09:37

Kim wrote:The important thing right now is to get your diet right, take those baths, and do what the doctor says do. You WILL get through this, but prepare yourself for a long haul, weeks and maybe longer. If you don;t have to work...LIE around and be still as much as possible. use that nefedipine before your BM and 3- 4 times a day.
Butt problems are NOT forever!

thank kim your advice wil be well taken on board
thanks mate
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 30 Jan 2009, 09:39

Wow-glad you are "okay"! I have heard that you can get pretty sick with Metronidazole and my doctor gave me anti-nausea pills. Also it is important not to drink any alcohol with it or you will get very, very ill!

I am glad your doctor came to your house. Did he look and see how the swelling was? Did they do any blood work at the office to see if you have a systemic infection? There just has to be more going on here. I hope they will just admit you and get to the bottom of this. He must see how bad you suffer.

I am sorry you are having such a bad time of it. Thanks for checking in. Wish you felt better.

Postby derryboy » 30 Jan 2009, 09:40

Tabby wrote:Dazzy ???? Image
:thinkofyou:

am still kicking tabby, sorry for the worry i gave you and every one, hope your feeling ok , and things are improving for you
rest up take care xx
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby derryboy » 30 Jan 2009, 09:43

Tootie wrote:I hope you are okay. It worries us when you just drop off like this!

am so very sorry, apart from a raw,tender butt am ok ,
thank you all for concerns
xxx
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby derryboy » 30 Jan 2009, 09:44

cherylk wrote:Yes, Dazzy, I agree with Tootie!

sorry ive posted an update and also says why i drooped off yesterday, sorry for any concerns,
xx
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby derryboy » 30 Jan 2009, 09:51

Tootie wrote:Wow-glad you are "okay"! I have heard that you can get pretty sick with Metronidazole and my doctor gave me anti-nausea pills. Also it is important not to drink any alcohol with it or you will get very, very ill!

I am glad your doctor came to your house. Did he look and see how the swelling was? Did they do any blood work at the office to see if you have a systemic infection? There just has to be more going on here. I hope they will just admit you and get to the bottom of this. He must see how bad you suffer.

I am sorry you are having such a bad time of it. Thanks for checking in. Wish you felt better.

no never drank any alcohol, doc thinks i mite ave become intollerent to anti-bs Image
no bloods office just community nurses that tae bloods then get sent away, which u ave to wait around 2/3 days Image
again thank you all for showing lots of care and luv
angels all of you, Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 30 Jan 2009, 10:00

Bless you Dazzy …
I really feel for you Darren Image
Without a doubt this infection has taken hold that is why you feel so bad Image
You need to eat my friend I know you don’t feel like it but your tummy sure needs some lining – Please take my advice these meds without food can cause chaos maybe some soups and such to keep your energy levels up ??
I say go with the admittance to hospital get it all sorted once and for all DEMAND the LIS – tell them your pain is sooo unbearable i know it is :(
Two fissures are really hard work to heal Dazzy Image
You are in my prayers..
xx