hello

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: hello

Postby derryboy » 28 Jan 2009, 07:17

hi people, a very quick update, things seem to ave taken a turn. last nite i was in pain, severe pain, i ended up calling wot we have over here in the uk nhs24,
well they called me back around 2.30 am, they lady i spoke was all very nice and understanding. she ask me about the pain etc, where it was ec, and because of the perianal absess i haad b4, she was certain this was again the problem, herself coudnt understand why this doctor sent me home last week with even the slightest lump in the area.
anyway my gp phoned me back 8.45am this morning, ask how i was feeling etc, my perianal area just above my anus is very swollen today, its about an inch long going up to wards my front area.
its stinging nd throbing like no ones bussiness, my doc told me not to eat anything, as he wants to see me at 4.40pm today, as he thinks i will be re-admitted to the hosi, ive got just to drink water for now keep my fluids up, bloody doctor in the hosi if only he had just given me an op las week, Image ,
so just to let you all no if am not on here for a few days u will all no why. ive not went awol. hurry up 4.40 i say.
ive already packed my bag with stuff i`ll need for a few days at least.
i will of course let all my new found friends know how things go as soon as i can.
thank you all for you caring,ur messages of support, and advice xxxxxxxxxxx
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby Deleted User 5 » 28 Jan 2009, 07:22

That's great news, Darren! Sounds like someone has felt your pain! If they find a fissure, ask them about LIS while you are already in the hospital. Just make sure they do understand you can't live with this kind of pain, that it's real and someone as to do something! We'll be waiting to hear back from you! Good luck!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 28 Jan 2009, 07:33

That is great news. I am so happy that someone finally listened to you. That must have been such a relief. Was this the same doctor that sent you home last week? I knew something had to be going on. I am so pleased they are going to take care of this. Good luck with everything. We'll be thinking of you here and waiting to hear back. Image

Postby Corsi » 28 Jan 2009, 07:35

GOOD LUCK :D
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby cherylk » 28 Jan 2009, 08:28

Good luck, Dazzy. Happy for your good news and change of cirucumstance!! Image
xxx
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby derryboy » 28 Jan 2009, 09:22

Awwww Image you lot are realy so nice,
well not long to go now till i see this gp. its a different gp from the one that admitted me to the hospital last week. so fingers crossed he will be alot more understanding... and be firmer with the head doc in the hospital,,, my butt area is stinging like hell at the mo, its a pounding, throbing pain that goes, then just strikes with no warning, ive checked the perianal area and its very swollen, its starts just at the south area of my butt, and is heading towards my scrotum area, its about an inch long, nd my left buttock feels numb dont no though if thats with lieing on myside, or through this absess/ or wot eva it is
ive so hyped myself up for going in tonite, so if i dont ill be so so pi**ed off,angry, and feel bak to square 1, i want to move forward, i want to be a happy lil poster on here, not complaining every bloody time or day.
thank u all again, i will be back intouch asap
xx take care much love to you all xx
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 28 Jan 2009, 09:25

Yikes-it sounds like you definitely have an infection going on and I can't imagine that they wouldn't do something about it right away. I am so glad you have a differnt doctor that can look at this with fresh eyes and see that something needs to be done. Just knowing that help may come soon is enough to give you a lift and I too will be upset if they send you home but I can't imagine with what you are describing.

Is someone taking you to hospital?

Postby derryboy » 28 Jan 2009, 09:38

yes my friend said give him a call should i need to go through
the hospital is about 30 mins drive away,
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby derryboy » 28 Jan 2009, 09:54

well guys nd gals thats me going to ave to go now.
bye for now. love to u all
talk soon, well soonish fingers x
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 28 Jan 2009, 10:29

Take care-it's gonna be alright!