Fissure after forceps delivery

Painful

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Internal Anal Fissure

Postby FissureVictim » 24 May 2017, 01:48

MM, sure we will look back n read our chat and will leave a sigh of relief that it's over!!

Hope you get a good surgeon to perform surgery. Plz plz go for well known and experienced surgeon (preferably CRS), as the risk will be even lesser with experienced hands... I wish you all the luck and my blessings for you .....
FissureVictim
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby missy moo » 24 May 2017, 05:00

Fv please don't leave here keep talking with me we can exchange support an advice through this difficult time. Are you breast feeding I am an my midwife told me breastfeeding can weaken an dry your skin because of low estrogen levels so after the surgery an ending breastfeeding we should heal good fingers crossed I will breast feed toll 6months like i did with my first what about you. Also I wish you the best of luck xo
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby FissureVictim » 24 May 2017, 05:50

I have to ask my doctor

If BF is dehydrating us, then we can drink more water and also can take estrogen supplements.. will look into those options first before stopping BF
FissureVictim
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 24 May 2017, 11:17

You can't take estrogen because it will dry up your milk but ask about estrogen cream they prescribe it for woman with menopause because when you have menopause your baby is in the same state as when your breastfeeding and your estrogen is supper low you put the cream on your behind low eastroge causes vaginal dryness an the whole area so people use estrogen cream if you want to after you've finished breastfeeding go on the contraceptive pill it balances your hormones an gives you more eastroge eastroge is good for the skin that's why some girl teens are put on the pill for bad pimply skin I'll be getting on the pill after I stop breastfeeding I only ever planned on feeding till 6months how long are you going to breastfeed for? Also you can drink an eat soy products it raises your eastroge but only gently not not the pill so it doesn't dry up your milk I'm drinking organic soy milk because my midwife told me to. A midwife is a pregnant persons support lady not sure if you know I believe the whole world doesnt have them so not sure if you do. Also your body draws water out of the bowel when it needs water so during breast feeding it must really drain the water out for milk production just as an idea I'm drinking 3 litres a day an I'm not just peeing it out so it must be getting used by my body. Do you use lax sachets or miralax or movical I think they are all the same I use lax sachets I wouldn't be without them
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby FissureVictim » 24 May 2017, 11:36

I use lactulose.

I know midwife but I don't have one. Yes, cream can be used for estrogen.

I am planning to BF atleast for a year.

I dring 5 litres of water. :)

I haven't been constipated after april 10 but had lil diarrhea last week which spoiled everything
FissureVictim
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 24 May 2017, 16:04

What stool softeners or fiber are you using? I can't live without them when breast feeding
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby FissureVictim » 24 May 2017, 16:22

I take Lactulose stool softner 20ml twice a day.

I take fibre through my food, veggies n fruits.

Lots of water to top it
FissureVictim
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 24 May 2017, 17:14

I used lactulose for like 2 an a half years I can't stand it now lax sachets are not something you dint get dependent on so if you get sick of that you could try these they are magic even if I have a bad food day my bms are still soft it works just like lactulose it puts water in the bowel. When will you find out when your crs appointment is?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby FissureVictim » 24 May 2017, 17:58

Today they confirmed after so much of follow up, that I got an appointment for June 27th. Also I am requesting them to put my list on emergency cancellation list. If someone else cancels then on short notice I can go. Feeling lil hopeful now
FissureVictim
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 24 May 2017, 21:35

Oh wow that's so good that's real soon congrats how are you feeling today less pain?
missy moo
King Fissure

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion