LIS No. 2

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: LIS No. 2

Postby Jen » 31 Aug 2008, 19:12

Fissy -
i am sorry your love letter post diappeared. That has happened to me and I hate it! It's like you type forever, and then BANG! Its gone! Image Don't worry though, we already know how much you love us and your first story about us being there for your operation was the best!
Have you got ahold of your doctor yet about your pus issue? I hope your doing ok. I am so baffled that your incisions heal so fast. Mine is huge and is still freaking me out! It is also still very sore and stinging!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Deleted User 5 » 31 Aug 2008, 19:56

Well, it's nice of you to write love letters for the boardies, Fiss, but we all should be writing them to you!
Remember now, tell yourself you are post-surgery and it might be rough a week or so and don't let every little pinch and sting, or even some discharge, rile you any! Just lie around and eat grapes, this is your time, enjoy it and don't dissect every detail of every little rough zone you go through over the next few days! Let your pain levels be your only guide!!
And happy crapping...Image(cr@p!!)
Deleted User 5

Postby Jo » 31 Aug 2008, 21:48

Image Fiss,
You are so sweet Image Image Image .
Sorry you lost your long post.
Image I hate it when that happens! Image

Hope you feel better soon.
:redlove: You!!
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby val » 01 Sep 2008, 00:52

:( :( sorry you're feeling so bad Fissy dear.

Maybe some of it is because when you had LIS the first time you were in so much pain that ANYTHING would seem like a breeze compared to it. This time, you were feeling ok before you went in there, so in comparison to that it would hurt more?
By that i dont mean the pain isnt horrific for you, rectal surgery has got to be THE most painful surgery on earth, and you had a lot more done so it will be worse and the recovery time longer. But its got to get better little by little each day and if it heals it completely and forever, one day soon, you'll think this pain is worth it, even though it doesnt seem that way now!

Hang in there buddy, call your docor if things dont feel/look right to you. Pamper yourself, take it easy and most of all GET WELL SOON!

Image Image
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Corsi » 01 Sep 2008, 03:13

Fiss Image
Take care & be patient dear. :truebud:
Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 01 Sep 2008, 10:58

Adoralbe photo of the grandkids, Val!

How are you doing today, Fiss? I think Val is right-you went in not feeling as bad as you did the first time so the post-surgical pain is going to feel much worse by comparision plus you had other procedures too.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 01 Sep 2008, 11:01

Yes, Val, the look precious! :)
Deleted User 5

Postby cherylk » 01 Sep 2008, 11:19

Fiss,
I am sorry to hear that you are in pain. We'll all keep praying for rapid helaing for you. How are your bm's doing? OK I hope!
cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby val » 01 Sep 2008, 11:24

Image I've learnt photobucketing thanks to Tabby! :D My son is impressed because he doesnt have to do it for me now!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 01 Sep 2008, 11:30

That's great! And even Mr. Val is letting you put his photo up. I should see if Mr. Lecia will let me post a photo!