LIS No. 2

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: LIS No. 2

Postby val » 01 Sep 2008, 11:34

Image that was a mistake, i haven't quite mastered all this computer stuff!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 01 Sep 2008, 11:44

Oh, well, I just put one up of us all but it is tiny!

Postby val » 01 Sep 2008, 11:52

its a lovely photo, and your girls are so sweet - they look like little mini-Lecias!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Deleted User 5 » 01 Sep 2008, 12:04

Especially Jenna, like, a carbon copy!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 01 Sep 2008, 13:57

Whohooo Val Image
I am impressed !! I can see you have been cropping photos too !!!
FANTASTIC !!!
Did you put up Mr Val by mistake …HAHA... That is funny !!! Image
Love the grandbabes there ! :adorable:
I like your family photo Lecia ! Image

Postby Guest » 01 Sep 2008, 13:58

I love you avatar, Tabby. Too funny. I think I'll take a mood swing myself!

Postby Guest » 01 Sep 2008, 14:01

Hey have one of mine i have plenty to go round Image
LOOK AT MOLLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
She has a gorgeous little puppy face Image

Postby Fissulyna » 01 Sep 2008, 14:02

Hi all my buddies - how nice to see you all at one place Image Image !!!
I am not doing any better and I called my CRS. He will see me tomorrow Image just to check for infection but he said that fissure pain that I feel is normal for at least 10 days since he cut that scar tissue extensively :( . I did not feel fissure pain, I mean TRUE fissure pain in its full glory for the longest time and this is freaking me out :( Image Image Image - after first LIS
I had no pain during BM, maybe some slight irritation - this feels like pooping
lava on the place where my fissurectomy was done Image - mentally it is like going into torture chamber all over again and I am now crying most of the day . It scares the crap out of me that it might stay this way - I would definitely ask for Dr. Kevorkian - and I man so !!!!!
I am so sorry that I have no better news but it is how it is Image . I find it strange that pain is more each day instead of less and it is very disheartening Image . My poop is ideal consistency - it is just that wound is big and reacts to any passing of anything - including the gas. Swelling is going down, white stuff is gone, AH looks better and better but feels bad Image Image . Only thing that helps is warm baths - but I can not be there forever :( . Guys - I have to get better - I just have to or I will go nuts Image .
Val - you and your grandkids look great Image I hope that cream will work SUPER fast and take away all of that butt pain : (( buddy !!!
Lecia - so nice to see your family and yes - your girls are your little clones :sprinkleheart: I hope you are feeling better today : ) ! I can see you "up the tree since I am up the roof " ; )
Jo -you look so cute on your avatar !!! : ))) I hope you feel better today !
Corsica - what a beautiful landscape pictures you always have - like paintings !!!! Sorry to hear you feel bummed too Image You will be back to normal as soon as that botox starts wearing off : (. So sorry you are in pain ...
Tabby - sweetness - thank you for the BEAUTIFUL letter Image - hope I will be able to write back soon Image It was just what I needed - thank you buddy !!!
Jen - please take care of yourself and I hope your baby is well !! : ( I hope you are not in much pain !!!! XOXO
Cheryl - thanks for your concern and prayers Image I hope you will find perfect balance for Miralax
Kim - thanks for nothing - ha ha haaaaa- GOT YOU BUDDY Image -I just have to tease somebody - and I know you would laugh at this kind of humor ; ). I will lay around and eat those grapes (seedless of course ; ) !
LOVE TO ALL and :prayforme: :redlove:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 01 Sep 2008, 14:06

I am glad they are getting you in tomorrow. I am sure this wasn't a mistake. You just need to give yourself the full time you need for recovery and factor in you had additional work done. It sounds like your pain is kicking in high gear and you are feeling desperate. Can I gently suggest you take something for the pain now, dear one?

Postby Jen » 01 Sep 2008, 14:16

Fiss -
I am sorry you are feeling bad also. I am so glad he is seeing you tomorrow. I also called my doc about my pain - I posted it in my thread.
I am right there with you - this wound on me has caused me serious fissure pain and I am a week out of surgery already. Things are going to get better for you - You had alot of work down there and you are only a couple days out of surgery. This is just a small little bump in the road Fissy!
I know what you mean about Dr. Kevorkian - I feel the same.
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39