MY LIS STORY

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: MY LIS STORY

Postby Guest » 30 Aug 2008, 18:28

How are you doing, Jen? We haven't heard a peep from you lately!

Postby Jen » 30 Aug 2008, 18:54

Lecia -
Thanks for asking sweetie! I am just a little down and I don't want to post much about my recovery because I am quite negative right now. I am having issues with my incision and I am just trying to relax and hope it will heal soon.
I have still been reading all the posts and I am so very happy about your appointments this week. It put a smile on my face and brightened up my day to hear these doctors had some new ideas about helping your pain.
Jen
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 30 Aug 2008, 19:02

I am sorry you are feeling bummed. Did the doctor ever call you back? I wish you could be seen sooner. Does it help to talk about it or does it get you more worried?

Yes, please relax and give yourself time to heal. It will come.

Hang in there, okay?

Postby Jo » 30 Aug 2008, 20:58

Jen,
:thinkofyou:
You are thought of often! Sorry you are having problems with your incisions. It is such a painful area and I know for me so slow to heal.
I love your little doggie! Exactly what I wanted, but the kids didn't think a little dog is a "real" dog. :roll:
Hope you have a relaxing weekend!
Take care,
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby cherylk » 30 Aug 2008, 21:20

Jen,
I can sense your anxiety. Mine seems to be dissipating slightly. Hopefully, the med is helping with that. Busy trying to regulate my digestive tract as usual. Hope you feel better soon.
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Jen » 30 Aug 2008, 21:37

Thanks for the positive and comforting words. Image You guys always know how to make me feel better when I am sad. You all are wonderful friends! Image
My doctors office finally called me back and they can not get me in before my appointment on September 8th. Until then, I have to try not to think about my butt because it is just so upsetting. :(
Love,
Jen Image
Jen
King Fissure

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Aug 2008, 21:38

Jen - baby Image Image Image I know how you feel - but we are here to give support to each other and be together in bad times and in good times Image. I almost stopped posting when I was down (I know you remember) , so you know that I truly know the feeling , and all our buddies too, so come to us and share - we love to hear from you alway, no matter what :sprinkleheart: You are member of our little Buttnick family and we miss you when you are not around Image We will all get better buddy - our time will come Image and in the meantime we will be each other shoulder to lean on - that is why this forum is so special - it is so much more than that - we all truly love and respect each other , no matter what Image Even though we are all so different we pass over that and reach always to each other - everything is put to the side and only love always transpire - we love you Jen and understand you and want to hear what you feel - nobody can be upbeat all the time - not even the healthiest person !!!
Don't worry buddy - that gap WILL heal - remember one new gal here - I forgot her name , but she wrote about MEBO - she had such a HUGE gap - all of her stitches fell out and still she feels better and better - and she is not even posting any more - I bet she completely healed Image !!!! You will too dear Jen - just need a time buddy - you are only what - like little over a week out of the surgery ??? Soon you will have a check-up and will be able to ask CRS about all of your concerns ! If you want to talk to him, make app. earlier. I do that when they do not call !!! I make app. and than they HAVE to talk LOL, face to face , he he he Image
Write us soon buddy - we miss you very, very much :thinkofyou:
Cheryl - what is bothering you now - did you get diarrhea again Image ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Aug 2008, 21:42

Hey Image , we posted at the same time ! It is just crazy that they don't want to take you before Image , OMG - tell them you have a fiver !!!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Aug 2008, 21:43

sending you special Image !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Jen » 30 Aug 2008, 21:54

Fiss -
Oh look we did post at the same time. I should tell them I have a fever. I really don't have any reason to go in earlier other than to kick my doc's a** for cutting me posteriorly - I guess he thought the surgery was a PIS. I am stinging and a little sore.
Thanks for reminding me about the MEBO girl. That makes me feel a little better.
I am not going anywhere. I am an addict to my "buttnick" peeps and I will never leave, even if I heal. I sometimes just have to lay low for a couple days when I am blue.
Jen
King Fissure