So depressed

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: So depressed

Postby Jen » 18 Mar 2008, 23:21

Thanks for asking!
I had my colonoscopy in December. My family doctor wanted me to have since I had rectal pain for a year, and no one knew why. It did not hurt at all because they used anesthesia and I slept the whole time! :) Also, the procedure happened to be done when my fissure was in one of its many good phases - it was healed & closed that week. It heals fast - I just can't get the little bugger to stay healed for long! I was diagnosed with a normal colon.
I got my HIV and Hep C results in today and they are both negative! I feel sorry for the 100+ patients that have tested positive here in Las Vegas. I am lucky I am not one of them. I have a meeting with a lawyer on Friday and I am going to be part of a class action lawsuit. My only concern is that Hep C & HIV can take years to show up in some people...
Here is a link to an article about my former GI doctor, Dr. Desai...
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/mar/09/assembly-line-colonoscopies-clinic-described/
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Mar 2008, 00:04

That is just unbelievable what they did in that clinic - I really don't know how you cope with all those issues : ( - baby, school, deployed husband, fissure, possible exposure to deadly viruses - oh boy : (((, I don't even know what to say ...: ( but I certainly wish you complete and fast healing from all that is torturing you :( and may you stay healthy forever !!!
All the best !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 19 Mar 2008, 06:58

Good Morning All-
A couple of you asked about the oils I mentioned. I swear the heal hemorrhoids has worked for me. Or maybe it's just a coincidence? I started using heal bleeding hemorrhoids yesterday (had some left over) until my heal fissures gets here. They have refined the formula since I last bought it - they used to use heal bleeding hemorrhoids for both. Had a BM this morning, however, not my normal amount and there was no blood on stool or toilet paper, but I'm sure if I'm able to empty myself later on it wont' be pretty.
Here are the ingredients for heal hemorrhoids:
MQV, Cypress, Linalol, Mentha Piperita and Hazelnut
heal bleeding hemorrhoids:
immortelle, chammomile, pelargonium, hazelnut
I'm guessing the heal fissures formula will he somewhat similar to heal bleeding hemorrhoids.
I don't ususally order things like this off the internet, but when I was having hemorrhoid issues and in pain, it sounded good and worth a shot. Seemed to work for me. Will keep you posted on how the heal fissures works for me (keeping my fingers crossed).

Postby Jen » 19 Mar 2008, 22:16

Fiss - Thank you for your kind words! Your always so sweet and understanding. I feel like things are getting a little better. My blood tests were negative and my hubby comes back on April 4th!!! Image Now, if I could just get rid of this fissure! I am continuing with my cream and I am going to try this new organic oil of Nancy's...it can't hurt me at this point. All I have to loose is $26! I have an appointment with my CRS on Monday and I am getting an appointment with another CRS in town for another opinion.
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Fissulyna » 20 Mar 2008, 00:57

You are very welcome : ) ! And good luck with your new CRS !!! I am so glad that your husband is coming back - all will be so much easier with extra pair of hands and especially extra pair of ears ; ))!
All the best !
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61