Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby Hopefull123 » 20 Feb 2018, 17:28

Yes, nothing is a coincidence. I can't imagine having two small kids and dealing with fissure. I wosh to all the mothers out there to get well, as they have done so many sclacrifices. You can start listening to Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer. You can find most of their seminars on youtube.
I even listen to Joyce Meyer ministries and she is evangelist. I don't devide religions and spiritualism. If there are truths, they are truths. Deepak Chopra has guided healing meditation on youtube. It s sort of like hypnosis. Try these as a beginning in the evenings when the kids go to bed. Forgive your husband and keep sending him love and light and hopefully your relationship will take a better turn. Evaluate all sources of stress in your life and let go of everything.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby missy moo » 20 Feb 2018, 18:19

Thank you thank you thank I will look that up on YouTube soon an great advice I really need the guidance
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Ash1988 » 21 Feb 2018, 03:19

Hi Missy,

you are right it is good that we can support each other. I am watching your healing story as I will hopefully be offered botox after my review in April. My fissure was also around a week after having my first baby and she is now 9 months old! Have had a few good weeks, but then fissure just seems to reopen again when I have a larger BM. Can't see it healing now with creams etc as I am trying my best to control my diet and exercise etc!

Hope you are feeling better soon and that the botox will kick in!
Ash1988
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 21 Feb 2018, 04:02

Hi ash thank you, are you using a stool softener if not I really recommend miralax or lax sachets or movicol sorry spelling is probably wrong it's the same thing but it's called something different in every country but almost everyone on here uses it it's not habit forming keep messaging me here it's nice to know people are here with me so I'm not alone as only my 3 people know about this issue an only 2 of them ask me how it's going it's tough but we'll all get past this : )
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Ash1988 » 21 Feb 2018, 04:24

Thanks missy!

I am taking lactulose which is a stool softener, but the CRS told me to try and lower it as I felt my loose BMs were causing burning! So I have only been taking 5mls, which is not a lot as was taking 15mls before!

It’s just really annoying as I felt like the fissure was healing, but this morning seems to have opened it again! Definitely not back to square one, but not as good as I had been! Also heading back to work soon as my maternity leave finishes so won’t wven be able to have baths etc! Very worried! I feel like I will definitely have to have the Botox, but worried it will make it worse

To be honest though I am starting to get really down about the whole thing as have developed some pretty bad coccyx pain as well and don’t know if it’s connected
Ash1988
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 21 Feb 2018, 04:32

My worst fear was that I'll be worse after I wasn't even with the extra little fissure it caused an that one healed within 4 days the pain hasn't been anything more then it was the days before Botox an it was even worse a few months back I spent all day being OCD online looking for a surgeon to cut the muscle I just wanted it sorted I was getting depressed couldn't look after myself or my kids but then it slowly got back to just the minor fissure it was before my most recent babys birth with both my kids after the birth the fissure was terrible for like 6 months then calmed down long story short my BIGGEST FEAR was making it worse but it was nothing if I need to do it again I will in a heart beat I'm not scared now. What country do you live in I'm in nz
Last edited by missy moo on 21 Feb 2018, 04:47, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Ash1988 » 21 Feb 2018, 04:35

I’m in the uk! So will have to wait a while for Botox I think!

Yes I’m trying to tell myself it’s just a minor retear and I’ll feel better in a few days if o concentrate on diet! It’s not bleeding or anything! Just very stingy and I feel like I can actually see it! It was described as tiny by CRS! But it’s sore!!
Ash1988
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 21 Feb 2018, 04:54

Mine healed an retore every 4-6 weeks for 4.5 years don't let it go on that long because then it has a build up of scar tissue that will need to be removed aswel my surgeon said mine was soft so he didn't remove it which annoyed me as I always blamed the scar tissue but I guess it's the tight muscle which I think using stool softeners for that long my ring gets smaller an not use to stretching so everytime it does it tears I'll be doing self dilation as soon as the pain during bm stops an Botox kicks in then I'll try restore the normal stretchable ness of the ring. I'll update again in the morning after that fun morning bm I have every morning.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 21 Feb 2018, 15:33

Day 10 update
So this morning I put on a barrier cream before my bm an it didn't hurt at all but then I had a very soft bm an felt it split the fissure there wasn't much burning after because of the barrier cream but it's still every annoying why is every bm regardless of its size or texture splitting the fissure or causing pain? Because of the swelling is my guess?

(Positive notes)

1- it didn't hurt during just at the start

2- this is the first time I've felt it split abit every other morning it's just been pain maybe this is a sign that a potion has healed

3- it didn't hurt at all while putting on the barrier cream before the bm another sign of improvement an healing?

Any advice tips tricks support are very welcome day 10 people shouldn't be to much longer!!!

:grouphugs:
Last edited by missy moo on 21 Feb 2018, 17:15, edited 2 times in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Ash1988 » 21 Feb 2018, 16:05

That is super positive missy! especially if it didnt hurt when putting on the barrier cream! suggests its defintely healing!

Just out of interest what barrier cream are you using?

Thanks
Ash1988
Salt Bather