surgery #3

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: surgery #3

Postby juney » 02 Jul 2009, 10:32

I WASN'T SERIOUS DERRY. i'm the healthiest person i know. i don't even drink alcohol or caffeine for f***'s sake. btw i don't even know what an a&E department is. i live in america so maybe that's why.
i'm just sick of this. i'm 26 years old and i've been living this miserable hell since i was 23. my life has been ruined. i'm tired of living with this and i'm not getting any pleasure out of life at this point.
i'm not going to visit the forum anymore.
thanks guys for your support the past couple years.
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby derryboy » 02 Jul 2009, 13:28

WELL HEROIN IS NOT A JOKING MATTER. FAMLIES HAVE BEEN EFFECTED BY THIS POSION. IT SHOULD NEVER BE MENTIONED JOKINGLY OR NOT.
After this i will to give up trying to give out advice. my learning diffs always get in the way. i will stick to getting advice
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby Guest » 02 Jul 2009, 14:02

I hate to hear such despair Juney :(
I know you didn’t mean heroin in such a sense that is just the pain and frustration talking Image I agree with you that the creams more than likely will make no difference and botox is a no go, it’s a temporary measure Image
Could it be that the 2 LIS that you had each cut was never sufficient ? That sure would figure right ! Did this CRS say anything about a third LIS ?
Please don’t feel you are on your own, we care Juney Image
A&E – accident and emergency !
Hugs to you Dazzy ! Image
Your advice is very much valued here and you are an inspiration for all that you have been through..
I like your sig Image