so far so good. botox diary

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: so far so good. botox diary

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 02 Jul 2013, 11:27

Hi puzzle,
So happy for you I really hope you heal with Botox. Don't be afraid of LIS it really is not as bad as you think it's going to be. I was so afraid but surprised myself now I was in hospital for 3days which I supposed helped me at the start with pain etc but honestly was easier than I expected. I had a super day today hardly any pain still bleeding a wee bit at incision site you'd imagine on day 20 it would have stopped.
I hope your getting in the holiday mood now your finished work. Hope you have a lovely time do take care xxx
Deleted User 2543

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 02 Jul 2013, 11:40

That's wicked news for you Puzzlebutt and Edel!
Glad you guys are both doing well. I'm day 18 and daily BMs are good, slight sting but so so so much better than 2 weeks ago. No razor pain with the Botox kicked in now.
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Topics: 4

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 02 Jul 2013, 12:16

We are getting there Welsh Image 
Deleted User 2543

Postby puzzledbutt » 02 Jul 2013, 13:51

hi edel and welsh! im so happy both of u r feeling alot better its geat new!":-) edel i was terrified of lis but reading ur posts have made me alot more relaxed. i hope ur bleeding stops soon edel maybe if u say its only a wee bit it will get lighter and lighter until it stops
u r in my prayers both of u and everyone having these fissures. leaving tomoro for venice doing my own head in thinking about bms and if the water over there is alright as we all on here drink gallons, im totally obsessive about it and also traveling with my own brand of prune juice, its worse than traveling with babies and children!! all my love and wishing for healing for us all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 02 Jul 2013, 13:59

Have a fantastic time! Chew your food, drink your fluids, take your softeners and have a lovely time.
Buona fortuna!
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Postby puzzledbutt » 02 Jul 2013, 14:10

thanks chick!! :-)xxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby puzzledbutt » 10 Jul 2013, 14:01

hi all!! got home from holiday yesterday had really good time. not a pain or ache beautiful warm weather and all the walking around venice i think helped me. now i was very good diet wise it can be a very fissure friendly place. i had every morning huge bowl of fruit salad at lunch i had tuna salad with olive oil and for dinner i had grilled fish
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby puzzledbutt » 10 Jul 2013, 14:18

didnt get finished there sorry. so everything went well until my boyfriend found a lovely shop that sold huge chunks of the darkess chocolate ever! i thought ok im not drinking unless we r talking about the five litres of water, i cant have pizza or any lovely breads or deserts so i meant only to eat a wee bit of it but ended up gobbling it all down in true woman style who cant sleep if she knows there is chocolate in the house, and so comes the bad news- my lovely boyfriend was in bathroom getting ready to go out for romantic venice meal and i had just put on my lovely new silk undies i bought for holidays and bent down to slip on beautiful flowly long dress when i passed wind and soiled myself!! yes everyone i crapped in my new holiday pants! oh sweet baby jesus!!! "darlin could u let me into the bathroom please ive just dirtyed myself" yeah well that nearly killed the romance of the night, but later on when we got in i got the coconut oil out after reading more handly ahem!! more things u can use it for so he soon forgot about the sight of me washing out my good knickers in the bathroom sink!! love to u all:-) going now to read everyones posts to see how u all r doing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 10 Jul 2013, 14:34

"darlin could u let me into the bathroom please ive just dirtyed myself"
-Puzzlebutt
PB that is hilarious! I was expecting a retear horror story but then almost choked on my last litre of water when I read about your "holiday pants"!!
So so happy you had a great time with no pain and despite the misshap (it's happened to us all dear) you are able to laugh and share.
These kind of stories make me come back every day to read. If you can't laugh then what's the point!
Thank you for making my day and keep up the good work!!
Drink plenty and poop gently my dear friend!!!
WelshLaughingSoHard x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Postby puzzledbutt » 10 Jul 2013, 15:08

im so glad i made u smile wee chick i laugh all the time at ur posts i look forward to reading them every day. u have a great fresh positive humour about ur illness. ur right we have to laugh we have been on r own painful journeys and r so happy to b able to smile and begin to enjoy r lives again. u r my only friends i could tell my holiday story to i dont think my friends in work would see the funny side of it. loving the new fissure rhymes welsh!! keep healing sounds as if ur doing great!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist