Sharing my double fissurectomy & Botox

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Sharing my double fissurectomy & Botox

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 07 Aug 2013, 13:13

Butt blog update:day 54
Another great BM today. No sting. Bristol smooooth. No itching any more either.
Picking up some more Diltiazem tomorrow ( not the fridge storage kind - that miffed me off having to go up and down the stairs to the fridge).
I'm also hopefully getting a doctors note to put my gym membership on hold. It's costing me a bomb. Can't wait to get back to it though.
Hope you're all well my dear friends.
Sunshine - the Christmas stock will be going into my shop next month!
PGA we need little reality checks to remind us to take it easy. And I am. Very much so.
Rach - the weather is unsettled here not like the other week. Sun then torrential rain and flooding! Blooming UK weather.
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Topics: 4

Postby Sunshine » 07 Aug 2013, 13:56

Oh wow this is just getting better and better to read Image 
Isnt it amazing just to be able to have a smooth pain free BM, ohh I do think you are almost there Welsh!!!!
When do you know to stop the Diltiazem, is it once you get the all clear from the CRS?
Soo pleased to hear also that your Crimbo shopping begins next month, hehehe
Im sure I was a Christmas Elf in a past life as I am just MAD about Christmas and spend most of the year on the look out for pressies, and start my shopping straight after Christmas each year, the Sales are amazing :D 
Keep the posts coming, & keep up the good work.
Image  X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 08 Aug 2013, 13:47

Butt Blog Update:day 55
Two Bristol smooooooths today. Feeling so good right now. I came out of my cubicle singing "smooth criminal" and attempted a moon walk. (Attempted). Little did I know someone had just walked in and I stopped, turned and continued washing my hands. Beetroot comes to mind.
Can't wait for my CRS appointment next month. Hopefully he'll say I'm HEALED. Until then I'm avoiding all the nice stuff. Crisps. Damn I miss crisps.
Sunshine I hope to use Diltiazem until the CRS appointment as a doubly sure step. Botox is working like a treat. No issues with it at all.
Love and healing to you all!
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Postby Sunshine » 08 Aug 2013, 13:53

hahaha you do make me laugh, do they have cameras at your work??? How funny that would be to watch :D 
So good to see things are going so well for you, its does look like you are well and truelly mending!! Image 
Keep that good food going, step away from the crisps!!!! You know you want to work on that NEW you once you get the all clear. Maybe you could get some leg warmers and a shell suit and do a bit of moon walking in the park in the mornings.... Whilst singing Smooth Criminal of course :D 
Keep happy & well Image  X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 08 Aug 2013, 13:57

That's great news to hear welsh fingers & toes crossed your well on your way to been healed. Your app is a long way after surgery normal in Ireland is 6 wks after. I never used any creams after Botox or after LIS it was never mentioned I wonder now if I'd had it with the Botox would it have helped more. Well now i'll never know!
Keep on passing those smooth smoothies lol x
Deleted User 2543

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 08 Aug 2013, 14:10

It is waaaay too long in my opinion. Surgery was 14 June and follow up is 19 Sept. I count that as 14 weeks. Apparently it's 16 weeks to heal so if I'm not healed by then I guess it'll be the next step.
I'm using the cream (not by direction of the CRS) but to have a doubly hit of relaxation. The Botox could be working a different area to the cream. JHH said his doc mentioned it wouldn't hurt to use it. Every little helps.
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Postby Ever the Optimist » 08 Aug 2013, 14:53

Just checking in on you little Welsh Dragon & everything sounds like it's going to plan!... Great reading.......:) 
Hang in there & picture a handful of crisps at the end of the finishing line. I think you'll just about have deserved a few of those by then!! (washed down well with a bit of water, I hasten to add!!)
Hmm.......Salt & Vinegar Chip Sticks......Pickled Onion Monster Munch.....Cheesy Wotsits.....Prawn Cocktail Skips......Love 'em all!!!....... xxx
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby Please go-away! » 08 Aug 2013, 18:23

Oh ETO, your drooling..lol. give me ketchup chip's any day.
Keep up the good work Welshy Baby, :D 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby Ever the Optimist » 09 Aug 2013, 16:38

Mmmmmmmm Ketchup Chips! Now I like the sound of those!! x
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 10 Aug 2013, 04:43

Butt Blog Update:day 56
Had a works meal out last night at an ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET. My first meal out in 56 days! And boy did I take advantage. It killed me to skip past the cheese and crackers, the nachos, the egg fried rice, the sushi, the pizza, the meat kebabs.
So what did I eat? I loaded up on salad, and veg, ate some chicken tikka, spring rolls, and lots of coconut ice cream. Fingers crossed I won't be in trouble from the mass I consumed.
2BMs that day, no pain or blood, slight irritation for a bit.
Let's see what today holds for me.
ETO I'm craving the flaming hot monster munch now! And wotsits. Oh the cheese I could've consumed by now.
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP