LIS No. 2

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: LIS No. 2

Postby buttgirl » 30 Aug 2008, 00:49

wow, Fiss. glad you are home and safe. Hopefully, this will do the trick for you. Wishing you happy healing.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Corsi » 30 Aug 2008, 00:55

Fiss :truebud:
Thank you for sharing! Take care of yourself now, you have had a lot done and it will take a while to heal. Lay on your belly and relax....Listen to juney, Kim and the others who have had LIS - don't sit.
Good luck Fiss Image
Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby val » 30 Aug 2008, 03:26

Image dear Fissy,
wow, thats sounds like you've been through a lot, but it can heal now and things will get better and better each day. You've survived the worst bit, so the only way is up now!
Sending you lots of healing vibes and prayers,
get well soon, sweetie,
Image Image Image
XXXXOOO
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby cherylk » 30 Aug 2008, 07:27

Good luck for continued healing.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Jen » 30 Aug 2008, 07:54

Good Luck Fissy! I thought about you all day. This should do the trick for you!!! Image
And a big hug for you too... Image
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby small_flower » 30 Aug 2008, 08:47

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Fissy! Image :gnight:
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62

Postby Jo » 30 Aug 2008, 08:49

Image Fissy,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping you have a quick recovery.
Image Image
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby juney » 30 Aug 2008, 09:31

fissurectomy? that's what im' having in 1 week! let me know how your recovery goes...i'm sure this will finally do the trick! that scar tissue has probably been what's preventing you (and me!) from healing.
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Guest » 30 Aug 2008, 09:54

So glad to hear you made it through okay and that this doctor was able to get you all squared away. You are going to feel so much better once you get through the healing. Just take it easy and give yourself as much time as you need to recuperate.

:thinkofyou:
"""""""""""""N (Molly just walked over my keyboard)

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Aug 2008, 15:58

Hi my dearest buddies in the whole world !!! I am on my belly - so my typing is shaky lol, I write with one hand , somehow need to rest my head on my other hand ... I pooped this morning - burned a lot - so this time around is harder on me - probably due to 3 things done at once.
I took a soak and looked at it - not bad at all - what a relief of not seeing that tag any more : ) ! All in all it looks better than it feels Image . I am taking Dervocet every 4 hours and I am happy that t does not constipate me (knock the wood) since this time around I really need it Image. Oh well...I just need to be patient I guess. I got my period Image - so I have no idea what bleeds or where Image - but maybe it s good thing Image Image . I feel little bit shaky and exhausted, but all in all , not terribly bad.
Thank you all for thinking about me and your prayers and encouraging words - it is so comforting to know that one is not alone in all of this Image Image !!!
I was thinking about you all while I was there - and how I could not - the first nurse that got me was called Mollie Image - I thought - this is my Lecia thinking of me. Than came nurse with scrubs printed with funny cats all over and I thought - this is my "Tubby" in disguise lol, than came "sweet dreams" guy to introduce himself - needles to say he was reddish-blond lol - Kim came to "put me out" Image . When we came to register the sweetest blond helped me sign all of those papers - it was my Val Image Than very upbeat nurse came to wheel me in and was upset that she doctor was not in his station and she was buzzing up and down and finally "paged him" displeased that he is not punctual and I thought - this must be Jen taking care that all is done properly Image ! Than she wheeled me in the op room and nice nurse greeted me calmly and comforted me -it was JO Image . Cheryl was in post op room, checking my vitals Image . Corsi was the admin. girl who asked me "do I like the US with a wink" and BG gave me nice ride to my car LOL - very cool gal with slick hair who reminded me to take it easy and take those soaks religiously !!! Image
Juney took a day off lol, who would blame her Image.
LU ALL, hope to see you more here Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?