My Diary...

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: My Diary...

Postby Fissurefrustration » 14 Oct 2015, 05:42

Thanks Sava will look into it.

I think I've done something to the area of scar tissue that was excised... BM was a 4/10 today with no blood but bad pain in the shower at 11am position, placing a bit of pressure in the area was agony. what's going on back there!??!

I just dont get how I'm having pain with no blood, it doesn't feel like nerve pain at all it still feels the same as before post op.
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Postby Fissurefrustration » 18 Oct 2015, 04:14

OK got the lube and the tiniest butt toy thing I could find online. It's no longer than my index finger and girth is around 1.5 fingers worth.

It's great lube thanks for the suggestion. I tried it last night and it's easier for me to determine the problem now. My old chronic fissure at 6 gives me no issues now but it's the site where he removed my scar tissue at 10-1 positions that is the problem. It just feels it has no give, even when I go slow the area aches massively - not ripiping fissure pain but such a bad ache it feels it's so tight in that specific area ready to split at any time. Any suggestions? I'm still using my gtn cream oh how I hate the headaches

When I went walking the other day I was getting more and more itchy and sore as I was sweating back there. Got home and dabbed the sphincter with dry toilet paper. Loads of sweat that looked tinted red with a bit of stool matter too. Not sure why that's happening.

Ff

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Postby Deleted User 4175 » 22 Oct 2015, 14:11

fissurefrustration, how are you with this issue now? I am experiencing the same thing atm. I had Botox 3 weeks ago and a thrombosed hem removed in June. I am sure the pain is from the scar tissue from that. It feels a bit raw at times too if I have been walking too much. Coconut oil worked for you? How did your scar tissue hold up after your Botox and banding op?
Deleted User 4175

Postby Fissurefrustration » 22 Oct 2015, 14:49

Hey CopyCats,

I'm so much better than I was thanks. Some days are worse than others and I'm finding post BM leakage the worst bit that irritates the whole sphincter. I'm hoping that goes in time.

Coconut oil is great but I became sensitive to it sadly. it stains too! fingers crossed you get better soon x

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Over the worst of it?

Postby Fissurefrustration » 27 Oct 2015, 16:14

Hey All,

I'm doing well! Believe it or not. I'm continuing with GTN every night and I'm very tight back there still so applying it is difficult.

BM's give minor discomfort and they seem to be getting harder which sucks but no associated pain like I used to get. I get minor irritation in the day but patting away the sweat with a bit of medical gauze seems to clear that up.

Fingers crossed this is the end for me.

FF x

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Postby Fissurefrustration » 09 Nov 2015, 05:28

Was going to give a post saying how well things are going, then I went to the loo!

I've had flu all week so not really been eating much and got quite constipated but gone every other day without much hassle. This morning I went to the loo and i felt as soon as the stool started to travel down the anal canal I could feel it pushing on the 11am position (where the incision site was) and could feel the associated pain. Didn't push, didn't move, just stayed still. as the stool passed I felt the pain progress and get worse on that exact point but it never got to the point of ripping open (there was no blood) but the after pain is definitely there and I feel somewhat disheartened I thought I was doing well.

Off to work in a few hours so hopefully things settle down by then,

FF

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Postby Fissurefrustration » 09 Nov 2015, 16:17

gone from bad to worse at work today. bad pain between 11-1 and had a second BM at work - no shower facilities.

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Postby msimon » 09 Nov 2015, 17:28

So sorry to hear this Ff. Hang in there. That new tissue will be very delicate for a while yet. Damn that constipation! :hugs:
Dec '13 Fissure from anoscope
3 X internal sphincter botox
'08-'15 Botox for pelvic floor dysfunction
Nov '14 LIS/sentinel tag removal
Feb '15 Deroofing of recurrent infection from LIS
summer '15-healed but still ongoing muscle dysfunction/pain
msimon

Topics: 64

Postby Fissurefrustration » 10 Nov 2015, 11:44

I used sudocream today after my BM and bath, and tried to massage the area that's hurting. I can pinpoint it just on the inside of the sphincter, at the 11am position. it feels more like a pinpoint deep muscle ache rather than a fissure pain, when I press on the area it just aches like pushing on a damaged muscle. whats this mean?
still no blood

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Postby Cupcake » 10 Nov 2015, 13:56

FF,
I don't know what it means, but I have had it, definitely. Does it feel kind of like the area is bruised? It fades away as the day goes on, but then after going to the bathroom again, it gets sore.
Never knew exactly what caused it, but it eventually went away. Had it maybe 2 weeks or so?? Referred pain maybe??
Cupcake
Salt Bather

Topics: 4