External bleeding

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: External bleeding

Postby Deleted User 5 » 13 Dec 2007, 16:57

Val, have you ever heard the phrase, "Blue-haired old lady?" Well, that's Lecia!!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 13 Dec 2007, 17:15

Oh! Yep, my hair was blue earlier. Just put that there because Dano has posted his crazy wig photo.

You guys are so funny!

Thanks Helen. Yeah the banding is supposed to make the hemmie shrivel up and slough off. But it never seems to work long term for me. But at least it will buy me some time while I figure out what I want to do.

I will try the yogurt down there. Should I tell anyone in the house what I am using it for so they won't eat it by mistake?

Postby Guest » 13 Dec 2007, 18:25

Lecia,
I took a Garlic supplement called Kyolic for my yeast all summer. I still take it with my Acidophilus. Antibiotics are bad because thay can flare up that yeast. I am sure you know this but watch the sugar intake because yeast thrives on it. I hope you feel better soon... HUGS HUGS HUGS..
Take Care,
Patty

Postby Guest » 13 Dec 2007, 18:27

Thanks Patty! I take garlic supplements too. I didn't know they helped with yeast.

I am about to sit my @ss down in a tub of yogurt.

Postby Guest » 13 Dec 2007, 18:34

LOL...Lecia..
Use Activia you will need alot. LOL Sounds soothing though. I have problems with yeast since I have been a little kid. So I know it can be a pain. Talk to a Naturopath and see if there is anything else you could take.
Patty

Postby Fissulyna » 13 Dec 2007, 21:34

Hi all !!! I am sorry for being "out" of the forum for the past few days - my fibro was taking the best of me. I had finally that massage therapy - oh boy - never had massage like THAT - I suppose that is how "therapeutic massage" looks like _ pain and more pain. He was honest , though, sad that I would hate him for 2 days and that I should lie on ice (brrrrrrrrrrr...) or I would hate him even more if I don't. And so it was !!! I was like a fish in a grocery store stand for 2 days, thinking should I kill myself now or little bit later, but little by little my shoulder pain improved . He did only my shoulders because he said they were in such horrible spasm that he needed one full hour to release knots in them and that I have very high pain tolerance since somebody else would scream when he would press such places and not put number 3-4 on the scale - so much for the females "not being pain tolerant".
Now the bad news - my butt is acting up : (, or down ...depends how you look at it. I think I got a new fissure or something like that - was shocked when I felt pain yesterday since there was no pain for 3 weeks and my poop was normal - medium soft - go figure $$^%%&^%$#!!!! It is just old "period" story - every time I get one my but goes ballistic on me - DEATH TO BUTT AND PERIOD !!!!! So, I hope somebody will be able to see me tomorrow and if it is even the tiniest fissure I will book myself for the LIS on the spot. I had enough of this crap going on - my butt needs some serious relaxation session - I even wish that I did that stretching thing that first CRS suggested - I feel like stretching it MYSELF right NOW !!!!!! Ooooooooooooohhhhhh... HATE my butt !!!!!
LECIA , VAL and JUNEY - sorry to hear that you also have new problems ; ((( , WHAT the heck ?????? Now, this is too much , really - COME ON GOD !!!!! I will not go to Midnight Mass this year - THERE $^%^$%#@!!!!!! Sheeeesh !!!
Lecia babe, I hope you were joking when you said that you will leave this forum - we don't need one more sad thing happening to us here : (((( !!!
And I am sure they are not so "special" ; ) as we are !!! @; ) What we would do without you : ((((((( anyways???
Have to go now to do some "stretches" of my other muscles - geeeeeeeeez, I feel like an "extra" in some inquisition movie !!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!! :flush:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 14 Dec 2007, 08:49

Hey Fis Sis,

I was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. So this guy really let you have it it sounds like. Now that your muscles have had a chance to recover do you feel like at least your shoulders are more relaxed?

I am sorry that your butt is acting up. How long does your period last? I wonder if they can compound valium and we could put that on our butts to make them relax. Do you think oral valium would help? What about flexeril? I don't plan you for wanting to get the surgery done. Had the CRS said, she could have done hemorrohid surgery on the spot I would have just done it.

Maybe we could pool our resources and we could get a CRS on retainer that just helps the booties on the board here. Our own personal CRS.

I won't leave-I was just joking. As long as you guys can deal with my hemorrhoids here!

Don't give up on God. Even though we can't see him moving in our lives sometimes doesn't mean he isn't. When I start to think my butt problems are going to overcome me I look at that proctosite that Analangel put a link up for and count my blessings.

How often will you see the new PT/OT guy?