Spasms continuing after healed?!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Spasms continuing after healed?!

Postby mamafizz » 17 Dec 2016, 20:13

I could eat a big piece of cheese about now... haha.... never again... of course... no dairy... the good old days....
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 1

Postby mamafizz » 17 Dec 2016, 20:34

O my goodness, you are a trooper for sure... so happy you are mostly on the other side of the worst part... God heals all wounds... I pray for all of us.... healing and happiness...
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Mypoorbutt » 18 Dec 2016, 05:09

I know when I look at cheese now it's like I'm looking at a lost teenage love....I get all puppy eyed and walk up and down the cheese isle looking longingly at Roquefort and Stilton :lol: But no same for me no dairy ever again...
Yes I'm not one of the ones who had LIS and two weeks later was back to normal and eating what I wanted. But I was never going to be. The main thing is I am happy at where I am now I'm not getting spasms and am back at work, the gym and going out with friends. I pray every night that my bowel behaves itself so the healing can continue
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby GilmoreGirl » 18 Dec 2016, 20:14

Mamafizz, how are things today?! Any improvements?

How has the flax worked out for you so far?

Thinking of you!
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18

Postby mamafizz » 18 Dec 2016, 20:33

HI, first day after Botox was really rough, day 2 better than first but today is day 3 still sore and tight, not really spasms but hard to say since the procedure produced new and additional soreness. This is just really weird, I have to say. One minute pre fiss I was fine and the next after I dri nk a chocolate milkshake one day I have this cut situation..sheesh. I lost a ton of weight tho and eating healthy but barely, but will be so healthy after this! am still having to lay on side still, some pain and burning as the day goes on, not as bad in the morning, but always there, it's like a tight knot for me high up and it pulls on surrounding muscles and like something is always in there, just everpresent, but hoping in about a week, the hypertonic muscle will begin to relax. It will be sux=ch a relief, Takes time I suppose after so many months in such spas mode. I am praying for my Christmas Miracle!! Hows yours going?
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby mamafizz » 18 Dec 2016, 20:44

Did you have any fullness or tightness higher up near your tailbone I think the muscles are all connected around each other and effect the whole muscle group, so i am hoping that once the muscles relax all that uncomfortable hard muscle pulling tightness relaxes...I had alot of kids so I think the poor inner sphincter (where he put the Botox) and the surrounding muscles were all injured at some point..you would think they would be more relaxed the older you get///they have somehow pulled up and become thicker somehow. due to the cut which mine is inside on right side surgeon said, must be posterior thats why hurts and tight muscles near the bone, hems can do this too, he said I have two interal hems that need to settledown which could be causing additonal discomfort not sure what to do about those?/ Maybe the botox will help those also?. Heres to smooth relaxed and pain free muscles wherever they may be.. lol
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Mypoorbutt » 19 Dec 2016, 07:58

Hi MF,
My hems caused a lot of my pain after Botox I have 4 external and 4 internal once they went back to normal size the fullness and tightness eased considerably. I to have a posterior fissure and think that does impact on the muscles as its nearer the coccyx.
Yes you would think the more children you have the looser the muscles would get...that's what the doctors say anyway.
Trust me one the hems calm down and the Botox kicks in properly you will feel so much better.
Mypoorbutt

Postby mamafizz » 19 Dec 2016, 10:26

YES thanks again sooo much!
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby mamafizz » 22 Dec 2016, 11:54

HI MPB, your right the hems seem to have flared up terribly.. two in and one out, and interferring ... Suppose the spasms are better, tomorrow will be one week after. And I read it takes acouple weeks up to four to feel the maximum effect.of botox.. Still sore and all kinds of picking, sticking, aching, fullness,swollen and tightness, I assume from the hems,? I still can't sit, so hoping this will all start to ease, do you just wait it out with the hems? (if that's what it is ) hard to tell what's what....
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Mypoorbutt » 22 Dec 2016, 12:00

Hi MF,
I used colloidal silver soaked in cotton wool when my hems are bad it does shrink them usually within 2 days...I put it on every couple of hours....it can produce a prickling tingling feeling but I'm guessing that's the hems actually shrinking.
Yes Hun Botox can take a while to kick in but at least the spasms have stopped. It could be the hems stopping you sitting, they def make it harder for me when they are bad.
Really good luck
Mypoorbutt