Botox, Sentinel Pile Removal and Fissurectomy Diary

Surgery today

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox, Sentinel Pile Removal and Fissurectomy Diary

Postby missy moo » 21 Jun 2017, 17:49

Wow good for you. The cream for me is ok it doesn't make me dizzy or give me a head ache like the rectogesic use to but I've been using it for a bit over a week an my skin in the area is getting sensitive but I've just been cleansing the cream off from around the area as much as possible after putting cream inside its a bit uncomfortable while on the toilet an sitting can sometimes get uncomfortable too I have a muscle ache too but only for a short time and I still get the sharp nerve twitch thing from time to time may we all find what works for us an continue to heal and move on with our lives.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Bum_UK » 22 Jun 2017, 15:36

Yes! It sounds like the diltiazem works.
Regarding healing: My CRS said that I can't EVER get constipated because I'll be in trouble again if that happens.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 15

Postby Bum_UK » 22 Jun 2017, 15:41

Day 17 summary. The dull ache has lingered longer today as I had four BMs. The first two were fine but the third one was a snake variety and part of it didn't come out (I don't strain at all, if it won't come out on its own it'll have to wait). The fourth one was the final part of the third BM and the latter part of it was soft and wider and my bum didn't quite like that. I had a dull ache for around four hours after that.

I should stress that the dull ache isn't painful, it's just a tad annoying.
I went for the longest drive to date, 40 minutes return and it was fine. The car seat is slightly uncomfortable to sit on but it's no big deal.

I've been for three walks today totalling just over an hour.

1.75 sachets of Laxido.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Bum_UK » 23 Jun 2017, 13:27

Day 18 summary. I've had five BMs today and I had the same problem as yesterday with the third and fourth BMs. The fifth one was soft and I don't have any dull ache at all after it.

I've only been for two walks totalling 40 minutes today as the weather is far from great.

1.75 sachets of Laxido.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Bum_UK » 24 Jun 2017, 14:12

Day 19 summary. I've had four BMs today and the last two have been very soft. I suspect that's due to some travel related nerves as I tend to get that. We are flying out to Portugal tomorrow for two weeks holiday. The good news is the dull ache hasn't lasted lo at all after BMs today, less than half an hour. What does concern me a tad is that I felt a slight burn at the fissurectomy site after the fourth BM. It stopped as soon as I had cleaned off.

I've only done two 15 minute walks today as we've been running around the house packing for a few hours. I've got the compression stockings out and I'll wear them from tonight until Monday morning when we set off out to explore.

I've packed some extra Laxido in case I need it after the journey. We are transferring through an airport where I've never had less than a half hour walk between gates. That's some free exercise tomorrow. We might try different lounges too as we've got close to a five hour layover.

1.75 sachets of Laxido.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 24 Jun 2017, 19:19

Hey did you get set backs while using the cream I was doing great 11days after starting the cream all healing well feeling great then bam soft bm an fissure back skin tag big red an sore?? Should I keep going with the cream is it just a to be expected set back I feel like those 11 days are gone an im back at the start again not happy I think my anxiety has alot to do with it
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Bum_UK » 25 Jun 2017, 19:06

I didn't think the diltiazem did much at all the first month... I'd keep going if I were you.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Bum_UK » 25 Jun 2017, 19:09

Day 20 summary. We've travelled to Portugal today. I've been comfortable all day and it seems like the dull pain doesn't last more than a few minutes after BMs.

I've had five BMs today and they've been fine. They still feel a bit weird but I don't know if that's the Botox causing that or not.

I'm very tired as it's 1.10am here which means this is very brief.

1.75 sachets of Laxido today.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 26 Jun 2017, 11:55

Ok I'll keep trying thanks sounds like your still doing great have a fantastic time.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Bum_UK » 26 Jun 2017, 16:14

Day 21 summary. It's been a pretty good day despite five BMs. They've been smaller amount wise. I'm not sure if it's part due to the travelling or part due to me eating quite a lot yesterday. The dull ache only lasts a short while after BMs.

I did sit on a sun lounger for around two hours and I don't know if it was the angle or something else that made it feel like it pulled on my anus. It was slightly uncomfortable but not too bad as I stayed another hour after it started.

I've walked 5.5 miles today according to the FitBit. We've been walking around exploring the city. I've also had the tastiest freshly squeezed orange juice I've ever had. We have a juicer at home and make our own orange juice once in a while but it's nowhere nearly as nice as we had today.

My diet has been a little unusual today and I hope it's going to be okay. I had a croissant for breakfast at the hotel, then vegetarian buffet for lunch, falafel for dinner and around half a pound of cherries as a snack tonight. I've drunk close to three litres today, mostly water and 0.4 litres of OJ.

The hotel has a bidet which I only use to fill my squirty portable bidet bottle. The bidet has a tap rather than a spray function so I'd manually have to clean by splashing water which doesn't appeal to me.

2 sachets of Laxido as I wanted to counteract slow bowels after the flights.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist