Botox, Sentinel Pile Removal and Fissurectomy Diary

Surgery today

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox, Sentinel Pile Removal and Fissurectomy Diary

Postby Bum_UK » 13 Jun 2017, 03:11

They said the CRS secretary is going to schedule a follow up six weeks after the surgery. I've not heard anything from them but I might go to Sweden for a week to visit my parents around the six week mark. I'm going to mail the secretary if I've not heard from her in around a week.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 15

Postby Bum_UK » 13 Jun 2017, 15:07

Day 8 summary. Food: oatmeal porridge with a sliced pear for breakfast, a baked potato with cheese and ham for lunch, three mini croissants with chocolate as an afternoon snack, three soft tacos for dinner and half a punnet of raspberries as an evening snack.

It's been a week since the surgery and it's not been a good day as I had six hours of fairly painful spasms. I did not use any painkillers at all today.

I had two BMs this morning and it took around an hour for it to get fairly uncomfortable/painful.
I try to focus on the positive and the area around the anus is far less tender than it was three days ago. I've not had any bleeding at all since Saturday. The BMs are uncomfortable but not painful.

I had on sachet of Laxido this morning and one tonight.

We've been for two walks today totalling 35 minutes.

One episode of House of Cards today.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Bum_UK » 14 Jun 2017, 14:07

Day 9 summary. Food: oatmeal porridge with a sliced pear for breakfast, two slices of seeded batch bread with salami and lettuce for lunch, half a smoked sausage, root veg mash, cauliflower with cheese and peas for dinner, watermelon and half a punnet of strawberries as snacks.

I've had three BMs today, they have been soft and formed. I took an ibuprofen immediately after the first BM. I didn't have any spasms today but I do have a dull ache for an hour or two after BMs. The BMs are still uncomfortable but not painful and I still get the burning at the fissurectomy site until I've cleaned off.

I've been sitting up all day except 50 minutes. I don't get any spasms when I stand up after sitting down.

I had one sachet of Laxido in the morning and one tonight.

I've been for three walks today for a total of 55 minutes.

No House of Cards yet today as it's been a lovely day weather wise.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Bum_UK » 15 Jun 2017, 14:05

Day 10 summary. Food: oatmeal porridge with a sliced pear for breakfast, two slices of seeded batch bread with half a sliced avocado, Parma ham, cheese and lettuce for lunch, four large wedges of watermelon as an afternoon snack, an oven baked chicken breast, veggies and three sweet potato and carrot fritters (home made and oven baked) for dinner, and half a punnet of strawberries with vanilla ice cream as a snack later.

I've had three BMs today too, soft and formed. I, again, took an ibuprofen straight after the first BM and didn't have any spasms today. I do get a dull ache that lasts around two to three hours after BMs. It starts right after the BM. The BMs are still a bit uncomfortable and I do still get the burning sensation at the fissurectomy site until I've cleaned off.

I've been sitting up all day except for around half an hour. No spasms or discomfort when standing up today either.

I had one sachet of Laxido after breakfast and one tonight.

I've been for two walks today totalling just shy of an hour.

No exciting TV watching today as the weather has been nice again.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 15 Jun 2017, 17:24

Hey sounds like things are going good no more passing glass! I can't wait till that pain is gone I still haven't got my appointment date an time yet I was told by my doctor 3months wait I bloody hope not that long!!
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Bum_UK » 16 Jun 2017, 03:34

I hope you don't have to wait three months! When did you start using the diltiazem?
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 16 Jun 2017, 10:13

I started 2days ago but before I started things had changed already the pain after bms was getting shorter time was then it would only hurt for say 5mins then sore just till i cleaned off then the next few days the major pain during bms had started to be less each day. since I've started the cream I haven't noticed anything amazing no major relaxed muscle or anything an since things had already started getting better already before the cream I'm not sure how much it's helping but I'm sure it is an I don't care what is going on as long as its getting better which it seems to be but i have noticed the after I put the cream on there's an odd feeling uncomfortable an sometimes a little sore feeling but I'm sure that will get better in time my goal this time around is stick with the cream even when it feels better an keep bms soft everyday give the cream a good go which I've been slack with in the past as soon as it feels better I've stopped but not this time. How long till the cream starts working like say 5mis after? And how long does it keep the muscle relaxed? I hsve only used rectogisic in the past to by the way an it gave me head aches an light head feeling no good really.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Bum_UK » 16 Jun 2017, 11:39

The cream took more than five minutes to work when I used it. More like 20 or so but I only applied it externally. It kept working for five to six hours. I didn't notice much difference at all with the first batch of cream I used the first four weeks. I did notice a difference with the second batch. Then again, I don't know if I'd already almost healed by then or not.

I also got a strange sensation after putting the cream on but it went in about 10-15 minutes. I also found that it actually burned if I put the cream on too soon after a BM.

It sounds like you're on the road to recovery. Keep using the cream and make sure your BMs are soft.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 16 Jun 2017, 14:08

Yea I most certainty will but after 3.5 years of gaining more an more scar tissue and a skin tag it makes me wonder has it gone to far now time will tell I guess
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Bum_UK » 16 Jun 2017, 14:10

The best option for you might be to get exactly what I had done done as well.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist